Show off your cribs!

Let’s all boast about and show off our shelters and bases, mobile or otherwise.

Here’s mine:

http://imgur.com/a/6OFrM

Cannot read the tileset well, but why did you not dig underground?

I am not sure about your fuel issues. I tore down small 12x6 building, and fed a stone fireplace with 1/12 of the splintered woods frm the roof.

It burnt for like 10 days.

:l

Sooo nobody else wants to show their shelters?

I would but i am no where near it atm.

i lied.

Ouh.
Messy!

I am in the middle of building huge stone fortress.

And by middle i mean i finished one 6x6 room and bunch of random stone walls. In past 90 days. I will probably finish it in 10 years or so.

Havent seen a zombie in ages.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:6, topic:8072”]Ouh.
Messy![/quote]

It was tidie i swear! then z kept coming and dieing and litered the place… i haven t cleaned it all up yet.

[spoiler]
[center]

I can augment the base with traps, but it’s mostly unnecessary.
Foldable solar farm, transfer power with cables.
Foldable shelter.
Mobile welding rig. Forge, Chemlab, Kitchen, FOODCO, and so on can be set up as necessary.
The “wall” is made of “wiring” and weighs around 48kg.
The wall is armed with flamethrower turrets and energy turrets. Currently only 2 beam cannons.
If you remove the turrets and batteries, the wall is foldable.
Add a few boat boards, and everything except the shelter can float.
980 pemmican, one full metal tank of water, one full 55 gallon drum of gasoline, loads of battery power on minibase. Also has regular gas/electric engines.
Everything can be packed up and held on the mobile minibase, safe speed of 120mph, diesel engine. Fuel usage: 4.
Mobile minibase is armed with a slingshot cannon and 2x Storm bolters.
[/center]

to bad i can t read ascii at all.

Make that shelter floatable somehow and This shall be stated.
“Blaze I deem the winner of this contest of mechanical skill.”

So bassically A boat you can make a bridge out of the bouies to your house, zombies cant swim i think!

Yeah… Zombies can’t swim…

The church of the Great Cat or, well rather Sybil’s room Haven’t altered much of the rest of the center yet, I’m not gonna lie it’s a complete irredeemable mess. The room to the bottom left is mutagen storage, bathroom off to the right, armchair(closest thing to a throne I could build), road blocks in front of most windows and doors and a whole mess of stuff everywhere on the ground.Need more construction skill for almost everything else I want build in it.

I’d show of my base place, but I haven’t even got the walls finished yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

What are you planning?

I want to, basically, make a safe-haven thats not a non-penetrable fortress that has the equal amount of functionality and comfort, should I build it from scratch, or use an existing building?

Didn’t know you were german valpo!
My family is from Frankfurt, the closest I got was the airport in berlin on the way to kuwait. I currently live in FL but I move at least twice a year. Sie sprechen gut English.

[quote=“Black_OPs, post:18, topic:8072”]Didn’t know you were german valpo!
I currently live in FL but I move at least twice a year.[/quote]

YOOOO FLORIDAAAA

Using an exciting building is eons easier than starting from scratch.

What are you planning?[/quote]
Its covers a 3x3 area on the map, and its being being built with log walls and log and sod roofing :smiley: I plan on having a garage area for storing my vehicle and repairing it. a super bedroom for the lulz. A crafting area and…well I haven’t planned that far ahead yet. But with how long its going to take to build I have plenty of time to figure it out. c: