Show off your cribs!

What are you planning?[/quote]
Its covers a 3x3 area on the map, and its being being built with log walls and log and sod roofing :smiley: I plan on having a garage area for storing my vehicle and repairing it. a super bedroom for the lulz. A crafting area and…well I haven’t planned that far ahead yet. But with how long its going to take to build I have plenty of time to figure it out. c:[/quote]
Well, similar size to my plans, then. My basic design is based on Roman Villa, with internal courtyard, windows facing inside, only a few double metal doors outside, and a wire gate. All made from stone, with the outer walls being double thick.

It is no surprise i have only two rooms finished :d

I cant seem to make the gate work. What is the stuff you build to use with rope and pulley system, gates, right?

I cant seem to make the gate work. What is the stuff you build to use with rope and pulley system, gates, right?

Ya palisade gates. c: I’m 98% sure!

[quote=“NOMOETOE, post:22, topic:8072”]

Ya palisade gates. c: I’m 98% sure![/quote]
No wire gates? Damn, i wanted it to be metal. I think i am gonna debug myself the kind of gate that is in the garage. I mean, with all that equipment i have at hand, i should be able to build it.

Have a power substation, some ammo, some gunz, and a SHIT TON of drugs and liquor, that’s about it. Not enough food stockpiled, still have to go hunting every once in a while. Might upload a pic later.

If you can handle it, find and raid a beehive. As long as you have a vehicle or some other way to carry 300+ volume, you will not have issues with food or disease for a while afterward.

If you can handle it, find and raid a beehive. As long as you have a vehicle or some other way to carry 300+ volume, you will not have issues with food or disease for a while afterward.[/quote]
Ya, bee hives give ya crap loads of food, and the royal jelly can be a lifesaver.

[quote=“Black_OPs, post:18, topic:8072”]Didn’t know you were german valpo!
My family is from Frankfurt, the closest I got was the airport in berlin on the way to kuwait. I currently live in FL but I move at least twice a year. Sie sprechen gut English.[/quote]

Thx for the compliment ^^