Rotting Meat

Hi guys,

I just wanted to know if I could use any meat or fish that is “Old” or “Rotten” and turn it into Aspic or Pemmican without any negative effects to my health?

From what I know is that “old” will still stay old when used. There was an issue in the past where you could make meat jerky just fine from rotten meat and it was addressed to be fixed. I am unaware if it has been fixed as I just throw away rotten food.

Yeah I can make Jerky, Pemmican and Aspic from Rotten Meat, I was just wondering if there is any detriment to my Health stat if I still eat it after I’ve converted it into non perishable food.

afaik there’s no bad effect. When you make those nonperishable things, it loses the whole rotten efect. I might be wrong though, let’s wait for a dev to confirm it.

afaik there’s no bad effect. When you make those nonperishable things, it loses the whole rotten efect. I might be wrong though, let’s wait for a dev to confirm it.[/quote]

As is in recent experimentals that’s still the case. Can confirm can still make mountains of jerky from rotten meat.

rotten meat (if it keeps internal structure) perfectly goes on a shish kebab, on roast with a large amount of spices.
it is only necessary to soak it or to pickle.
and yes - dried meat is natural in various degree.

More general answer, if you make a food and it’s not marked as (rotten) or similar, it’s not going to secretly poison you.

Does it attract the giant fly’s? Because it should…