PK's Rebalancing Unofficial patch

Created a new map with latest build [10304] The only mod loaded was PK’s rebalancing mod. Char creation threw up an error as follows:

src/main_menu.cpp:884 [bool main_menu::new_character_tab()] Error: data/mods//PKs_Rebalancing-master//pk_snippets.json: line 5:7: expecting string but got '{'

"type": "snippet",
"category": "note",
  {
  ^
    "id": "note_pk_1",
"text": [
  "\"WASP APPROACHING CONTINUE Y WASP APPROACHING CONTINUE Y WASP APPROACHING CONTINUE Y WASP APPROACHING WASP APPROACHING\""

Tried creating a new map but got he exact same result.

lemme know if it happens now, I just pushed a fix in theory, if it’s still being a pain I should be able to fix it easily after that

1 Like

Wasps are all sorted now… but when creating a new map [with build 10307] I now get this message :

src/main_menu.cpp:778 [bool main_menu::new_character_tab()] Error: data/mods//PKs_Rebalancing-master//pk_snippets.json: line 12:13: tried to start object, but found ‘[’, not ‘{’
{
“id”: “note_pk_2”,
“text”: [
^
“"Hellmouth? Hellmouth to ~what?"” ]
},
{

alrighty, I figured it out and the mod starts without errors now, I’ma publish a release

7 Likes

Creates a world perfectly now, I’m gonna go get my crowbar all bloody.

Excellent job, cheers !

1 Like

Thanks, working fine

I cant seem to be able to repair the Ice box in a vehicle, dunno if intentional or not.

I’ll look into it, I’m sick at the moment so no promises.
I don’t have corona tho! Just the common cold, but it still makes my head a little foggy

2 Likes

Hope you’ll be getting well, mate, one of our top modders :slight_smile:

in theory it’s fixed now!

3 Likes

AYAYA stay inside we need you

1 Like

did a PR to fix the martial art errors

1 Like

BTW how do you repair powered marine armor? I found one in a doomlab but its busted https://puu.sh/Fsttk/cd4f25d4d2.png

if you can’t repair it with a welder or soldering iron, it’s probably not meant to be repairable like conventional power armour ingame is not.

DEBUG    : Error: data/mods//PKs_Rebalancing-master//pk_start_locations.json: line 3:30: must specify either id or abstract

[
  {
    "type": "start_location",
                             ^
    "ident": "doomlabs",
    "name": "PRM Laboratories",
    "target": "doomlab_lab_open"

FUNCTION : bool main_menu::new_character_tab()
 FILE     : src/main_menu.cpp
 LINE     : 816

Latest experimental seems to have messed around with it

Change “ident”: to “id”: until the fix comes

did that, in the middle of a move so no real time to test so lemme know how that goes

1 Like

Updated your great and amazing mod by aligning the damage and ranged_damage parameters with the newest vanilla JSON standards :slight_smile: https://mega.nz/file/mJ8TiboK#Oyi0zYEZ3blH0FqrxFvn6IVRqeSiWbKg4gqxbCb68m8

appreciate it but next time only include the changed files so I don’t have to tell github to discard the others one by one :stuck_out_tongue:

merged!

1 Like

It seems that the robotic cops can spawn near the lab entrance and destroy the card while you approach the lab. When that happens, I can’t use a science ID card to enter the lab. Do you know who’s in charge of fixing that?