PK's Rebalancing Unofficial patch

fixed that one just now
appreciate the help

1 Like

Aye, works correctly now. That’s my line - didnt expect you to fix it so fast. Thanks!

2 Likes

damn, dissociativity just massacre the bug with full speed and brute force…

awesome work, keep it up.

Hi all

So does any one else use the no doom mod that is shipped with PK mod?
Reason I ask is with it enabled I get a huge amount of errors on load

these are all from no doom mod I think.

I don’t maintain any mods, if you want to remove doom content, why are you using the mod? That’s most of the appeal of it, hard endgame content :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t really use PK rebalance anymore in my day-to-day sessions since the game balance has improved over time and it’s far less easy, and it’s getting increasingly dated as I try to patch it together with dodgy hotfixes.

Eventually I might just port the doom content over as a mainline mod, but I’d have to figure out what to do for rooves.

2 Likes

I am also seeing a bunch of abandoned store fronts. What should I do to fix this?

Do you mean those ones outside cities with some desert sand tiles (completely empty)? I’m surprised they still haven’t fixed it, must have been several hundred releases ago that it got introduced with the desert region PR. It’s a core problem, not part of PK.

Open “test_regions.json” in your JSON folder, go to line 114 or 113 depending on your game version and change “s_restaurant_deserted_test”: 5 to 0.

1 Like

Oh really? Thanks for the help!

Is there anyway to reset the ones that already have spawned? Or do I have a long trip ahead of me to see any labs?

a recent update to the monster flag has caused some mods to not work including PK’s Rebalancing.

here is the new change : (Mod Error) Pk's Rebalancing monster flag error (credit to Fris0uman)

I hope to fix this soon:(

a few fixes merged, I’m away from home for two months and working a lot, so not a whole lot of time, if anyone else posts any, I’ll merge them too

5 Likes

thanks~ i’'ve been waiting for the fix.

DEBUG : Error: data/mods//PKs_Rebalancing-master//pk_map_furniture.json: line 9:26: Integers cannot have a decimal point or negative order of magnitude.

"symbol": "J",
"color": "ltgray",
"move_cost_mod": 1.5,
                     ^
"required_str": -1,
"flags": [ "SHARP", "NO_ITEM", "TRANSPARENT", "MOUNTABLE" ],
"bash": {

FUNCTION : bool main_menu::load_character_tab(bool)
FILE : src/main_menu.cpp
LINE : 1060

You can fix it by removing the integer like:
"move_cost_mod": 1.5
to
"move_cost_mod": 1

If there’s another type of bug, repeat :wink:

pushed another fix from discord that should fix that, apologies I’m unable to do more than apply fixes as they’re given to me while I’m interstate

2 Likes

Thanks to both of you! :slight_smile:

some new rumour around forum says there is error in the mod during world gen, related to 40mm ammo.

1 Like

Anyone know the fix for the latest version or which version I should roll back to?

You should rollback to previously working version.