PK's Rebalancing Unofficial patch

yes other mods are working fine, i am kinda jealous i cant enjoy like you guys do. haha.

if someone on android can load their game with pk on then its my phone os or the phone it self. never played with pk on since cooper/0.C. even using my other phone.

should try the new mech update later

I play on Android & haven’t had any of these problems. I download my release from :

http://dev.narc.ro/cataclysm/jenkins-latest/Android/Tiles

I was playing on an almost 3 yr old phone until recently and didn’t have any problems.

1 Like

awesome! what version are you using?

edit: just downloaded 9577 0.D jenkins and pk loaded which is nice! however stats through kills, stats through skills and speedy dex is not working. how do i update them?

DEBUG : unknown content StatsThroughKills
FUNCTION : bool game::load_packs(const std::string &, const std::vector<mod_id> &, loading_ui &)
FILE : /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Cataclysm-Android/android/app/jni/src/game.cpp
LINE : 2763

I’m using build 9550 & don’t have any problems with those. Could be that that build tweaked one thing & messed up the stats through stuff.

Unfortunately that’s kind of the nature of constant updates like this. Sometimes the build works great, sometimes not so much.

1 Like

alright, downloading 9550 now. thanks a bunch! u saved a survivor!

1 Like

Glad I could be some help. Happy Apocalypse!! :grin::woman_zombie::zombie:‍♂

1 Like

are you using stats through kills and speedy dex? they are not working in my end.

gonna try using older mod version and see if it works

all LUA mods don’t work with the game, the game comes with versions that work correctly afaik.

yeah it should work, but i know speedy dex/stats through skills should prompt after character creation.

There seems to be some problems with the latest experimentals. 1st, the hell castles and the middle of bee hives and probably doom labs are changed to abandoned drive-throughs and create log errors, blind zombies create log errors, so i’m guessing they don’t exist anymore. I’m not sure if iron lungs are a part of this mod but they dissapear as a character trait too. Mod is still playable but a bunch of errors appear if i start an old save, most of which seem linked to the mod.

Care to share any of these logs and errors? Specifics would be a lot more helpful than vague descriptions. And just how old is this save?

Oops nevermind I screwed up the installation and didn’t transfer the mods folder, so nothing worked properly. I fixed it and there are no problems as far as i can see. The save is from experimental 9350 or a little bit before and still works well actually.

Ah good. I was hoping it was somethign like that, I just updated but I haven’t fired it up yet.

updating the game to 9617, and this error pops up…

i think this is related to recent issue about “tightening JSON error enforcement” on github.

1 Like
2 Likes

Yup, this is definitely related to 9612. You’ll need to wait for dissociativity to update or patch it yourself. Zhilkin has provided a link to examples of the correct format.
Thanks zhilkin, that will come in handy later.

don’t have time to test, but newest commit should fix it

2 Likes

The syringe error was fixed, but im getting this one now.

2 Likes

give it a shot now and gimme results, worst case I gotta go through all of the monster jsons
edit: seems to look good for monster stuff in jsons, so it should fix that particular issue

1 Like

Aint looking good afterall. rip

2 Likes