PK's Rebalancing Mod

Can I add this to a game mid-character?

• Yes, although it requires messing around with your save file, and even then you would have to generate new content/monsters in order to see it. Like every mod though.

What mods/Settings do you use?

• It varies, but if you want a specific guideline for what settings I play this mod with…

-Mods

• Any content mods you want
  • No survivor gear
  • No flaming weapons
  • Boats

-Settings
-10 city size

• 5 city distance
  • 1.5 monster spawn
  • 0.5 item spawn
  • 0.3 NPC spawn
  • default evo settings
  • Static, Random NPCs
  • Static, Wandering zombies
  • Z-levels
  • 14 day seasons (faster the season, the faster the evolutions)
  • spring start, 0000 oclock (midnight)
  • Hobo character
  • burning building start

I have a suggestion

• Lay it on me. Im always happy to hear ideas.

I have a complaint/bug >: (

• Lay it on me, Im trying to make a mod that is challenging but satisfying.

Can I add stuff to the wiki or your mod?

• Sure. Are you kidding, thats a dream come true for me!

Will you go back to the git/coregame version?

• For bugfixing or essential things, yes.
    Eventually I might. I guess.

Its too hard!

• what is, why, and what kind of character do you have? I do make use of a wider range of ‘safeties’ and mechanics and triggers than the base game. Sound is more important, ai tags are mixed up, hardcoded hacks are appropriated, and often things are the way they are because I have to work around the code, not with it.
    Lets talk it out. Ask me how do: survive. I wrote a very complete guide at one point; only to see most of it go obsolete as people realized how easy survival can be. Id be happy to explain things, or discuss these survival tips with people.
    Remember that every character and player is different though. what works for one person or character may not for another.

Its too easy!

• gosh, Id hope not. But yes, Im not trying to make it as hard as possible. Im trying to make it harder all around, so that slips ups cost more and the world forces you to become more involved.

Critter X, mechanic Y, and/or Location Z is not documented. what do?

• Ask. Im not always on top of the documentation side…