Museum Mod Please

Could someone put a museum mod in Cataclysm and have old ww2 armor or old weapons or somthing like that i thought it would be really cool.

God da- If you’ve been in the cities there are Museums that are quite common. They can contain melee weapons like the katana and mace, leather/bone armor, and old guns and ammo like muskets.

Already exists. Museums are a thing in-game, and you can use the various blacklists to alter what’s on display.

WWII stuff specifically, that could be added as a mod.

I have never seen one but I will take your word for it sorry.

Yeah, it exists. I’ve been to a museum, picked up relics of various saints and worn them in the hope that they do a damn thing. :slight_smile:

The increase your hidden luck stat.

(I’m kidding)

The increase your hidden luck stat.

(I’m kidding)[/quote]

I’d make them into bullets if there were creepier enemies out there, but Cata’s Z seems too science-relevant to require silver weapons.

Just like real relics :wink:

Shots fired

Shots fired[/quote]

PEW PEW PEW!

I, being one of the esteemed museum architects, ensure you that museums are in the game. M’yes. Quite.

Shots fired[/quote]

PEW PEW PEW![/quote]

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been wearing 2 relics since the beginning of the game and the first lab I went to had a CVD machine, my first mansion also had 4 katanas, and I’ve crafted a diamond katana and 2 alpha serums and the only time I was close to death was that one time when I ran into 2 landmines one after the other.

Shots fired[/quote]

PEW PEW PEW![/quote]

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been wearing 2 relics since the beginning of the game and the first lab I went to had a CVD machine, my first mansion also had 4 katanas, and I’ve crafted a diamond katana and 2 alpha serums and the only time I was close to death was that one time when I ran into 2 landmines one after the other.[/quote]

MUST WEAR ALL RELICS TO ACQUIRE CVD MACHINE

On the advice of this thread, I have reinforced my relics.

Shots fired[/quote]

PEW PEW PEW![/quote]

I don’t know about you, but I’ve been wearing 2 relics since the beginning of the game and the first lab I went to had a CVD machine, my first mansion also had 4 katanas, and I’ve crafted a diamond katana and 2 alpha serums and the only time I was close to death was that one time when I ran into 2 landmines one after the other.[/quote]

MUST WEAR ALL RELICS TO ACQUIRE CVD MACHINE[/quote]

WHAT IS A CVD MACHINE?

CVD forge is a moledular-construction unit. Findable as a lab finale, 1/7 odds. Currently only used to apply the diamond coating to diamond gear. (More recipes that use it would be appreciated.)

Diamond armor! (I’m slightly joking)

Diamond-coated arrowheads and bolts are an obvious option (no extra damage, but penetration goes up a lot).
Used in scratch-building (advanced) solar panels?

People like to think that because diamond tops the Mohs scale of hardness it is some sort of ultimate super material. But that is far from the truth, diamond may be impossible to scratch, but it is also brittle and blunt trauma can shatter it.

So your suit of armor would be great if somebody attacks you with a drill or with a hacksaw, but god help you somebody actually swings a sword at you, because the force of a decent swing will likely turn your million dollar armor into shards.

I guess you could cover steel with diamonds instead, but the benefit would be minimal. Because steel is already pretty good at deflecting cuts. And you don’t plan to get attacked by people wielding industrial grade drills anytime soon right?

I don’t think that diamond covered steel would do much, I mean… You might get slightly better protection against blades and other edged weapons, but it sort of stops the metal from flexing when you get hit with a blunt strike. And that’s a bad thing.