Moose Attacks

[size=14pt]Mutant undead moose ostrich hybrids.

This is why you don’t cross-breed animals

[quote=“kilozombie, post:41, topic:2080”][size=14pt]Mutant undead moose ostrich hybrids.

This is why you don’t cross-breed animals[/quote]
Coming soon to the SyFy Channel, the deadly creature combo nobody saw coming…

MOOSTRICH!

Well, we can’t all be Canadian Guy.

first time seeing a moose
Oh, look, a moose, nice. I wonder if he’s fri-
GAME OVER. Press Spacebar

next time
Fried that bitch with the spraycan flamethrower.

If devs will implement zombified moose… I will find out where they’re living and then I’ll shit at their door.

See the løveli lakes.

The wonderful telephøne system.

And mani interesting furry animals.

Including the majestic møøse.

[quote=“MarkB, post:42, topic:2080”][quote=“kilozombie, post:41, topic:2080”][size=14pt]Mutant undead moose ostrich hybrids.

This is why you don’t cross-breed animals[/quote]
Coming soon to the SyFy Channel, the deadly creature combo nobody saw coming…

MOOSTRICH![/quote]

Just creature combos is passe, you need dangerous weather in there too…

MOOSTRICHZZARD!

If the Moostrich doesn’t get you, the cold will…

Also, “MOOSTRICHZZARD! I CHOOSE YOU!”.

So, I gather a Sharknado with mooses is coming, then?

You hear WOOSH! x10
You wake up.
You hear WOOSH! x4
You hear a snarl.
You hear WOOSH! x2
You hear a SMASH!
You open the door.
You hear WOOSH!
Moose hits you in the head for 45 damage
You close the door.
You hear a SMASH! x7
(Your base walls are gone by now.)
Moose hits your head for 34 damage!
Moose hits you arm for 45 damage!
Moose hits your arm for 12 damage!

Game over, press space to continue.

WTB antlers as a crafting component. Specifically for helmets. Which should make NPC’s run in terror. Always.

Did a coder actually take this seriously? I’m being tracked by moose and actually had one break into my shelter to attack me.

Kinda stupid.

[quote=“Austupaio, post:50, topic:2080”]Did a coder actually take this seriously? I’m being tracked by moose and actually had one break into my shelter to attack me.

Kinda stupid.[/quote]
Actually I’ve got fucking laser-guided cougars and coyotes doing the same thing now, which they haven’t done for several versions.

Assassins of mother nature, that slut.
Spreading her seed everywhere.

New item: Laser Pointer.

(f)ire at a target and a mix of several dozen cats and cougars spawn, breaking and devouring everything between them and the pretty green dot.

Does not work in sunny weather.

There is a very good skyrim mod you may want to look at to get ideas for this called ‘skytest’. It adds more realistic logic to how animals spawn and act. They have families, predators hunt, etc… packs.

youtoo you have just fueled my need to fire up skyrim and chase small devourable things in the woods again. Thank you for that. I didn’t need to go to class today anyway.

[quote=“Iosyn, post:51, topic:2080”]Actually I’ve got fucking laser-guided cougars and coyotes doing the same thing now, which they haven’t done for several versions.

Assassins of mother nature, that slut.
Spreading her seed everywhere.[/quote]

This tends to happen to me if I’m injured. Also, when I lived in a house for a long while, sleeping above ground, I’d frequently see a predator waiting for me outside the exit I usually used. I’m guessing my scent tracks built up quite a bit. The cougars and wolves weren’t a problem, but I eventually got devoured by a bear!

I recently got attacked by a moose invading my frickin’ cabin I found in the woods.
It was kinda strange because I didn’t think mooses were aggressive and it really confused me especially when I read at the first pages how “tame” they are.

Now I know which fault it was when poor little Jim died :frowning:
Evil devs!

This raises the question:

Would you rather fight 100 Child Zombie Sized Meese,
Or 1 Moose Sized Child Zombie?

Moose sized childzombie. Because real meese don’t carry crack OR candy.

Oh god Moose(pluralized).

Twice those things charged and nearly killed a good char through their shear unwillingness to get shot, like I seem to miss more than usual even a point blank against these monsters.

For the one who started this thread, you deserve punishment.