Moose Attacks

Oh, please do. Please do.

We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.[/quote]

It has been taking all my willpower not to give Moose a bite attack that inflicts a “pretty nasti” wound.[/quote]

Do it. Do it. Do it…

We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.[/quote]

It has been taking all my willpower not to give Moose a bite attack that inflicts a “pretty nasti” wound.[/quote]

Yeah , make the moose the bad guy. Oh , but what about sewer rats , wolves , jumping spiders and other jerkoffs who should give more than just bleeding after bite? Well let’s forget about them even though most of those monsters probably spend their time while they aren’t attacking you by licking dead corpses and sewage and their buttholes (or is it just cats? :D).

Yeah , make the moose the bad guy.[/quote]

http://arago4.tnw.utwente.nl/stonedead/movies/holy-grail/opening-credits.html

Hmm, injury status variety. Does a pretty nasti bight heal slower or something? (do ittt)

Also, the bite should only be healed after repeated applications of sacking.

actually just cleaning the wound with clean water or soap or disinfectant should be enough to prevent any infections.

Have the moose been jumped up in agression since this thread started? I’ve cleared out towns of zombies, raised my archery to 10 several times only, killed so many bears and wolves with my bow, but I’ve literally been killed every time by a moose. I’ll just be wandering home with supplies and a moose charges me out of nowhere and kills me. This is my 5th time in a row getting killed by one.

Nuclear-Sled CataMoose – Your Ticket to Wonderland.

I feel like pointing out that unicorns in Nethack will hunt you down and gore you to death unprovoked.
This reminds me significantly of how Moose are acting in my recent Cata game…

Is this a common ‘feature’, or does my presence just enrage four legged animals?

Moose basically have the same aggro level as bears now.

They should leave you alone of you keep your distance, but this does require noticing them and actively avoiding getting too close. (Same as bears IIRC)

Moose have become more aggressive of late.

And in NetHack, the unicorn will usually stay a knight’s move away from you.

I have so far lost 3 good characters because of moose attacks.

I can see it now:

You fight waves upon waves of the living dead. They press all around you, but with determination and zeal, you slowly fight back the rotting horde. Then, a single brass-like note pierces the air, filling you with a nameless dread. A massive set of antlers rises above the crowd. The accompanying snapping and flesh-rending noises punctuate it’s violent approach. You flee recklessly though the decaying masses, heedless of the resulting bites and blows, adrenaline shoving you forward in it’s grip. You see the shadow of the antlers fall upon you, you can feel the warm, moist breath on the nape of your neck…

A terrifying nightmare has woken you.

Moose nightmares. Wow.

Yeah every time I say “I’m Canadian but I’ve never seen a moose” the reply is usually “JUST AS WELL ANYWAY” because they’re so huge and hard to predict. They can charge. They do charge. Cars are weenies to these things.

Perhaps they should be made into 4x2 multi-tile creatures. It wouldn’t be out of place, given how horrifying they are.

Of course, the next logical step is to make moose ridable. Can’t wait to be able to install Auto-Turrets on my 500 ton death-moose-een

Zombiefied meese.
They’re still huge, but now they’re full of an unstoppable hatred of all living things.

I think I remember seeing an image in a newspaper of a moose halfway through a car’s windshield once, there was blood fucking everywhere. (or it might have jumped through a building window and gotten cut by the glass, can’t remember.)

Still, if I wasn’t such a jaded cynic of life it would be quite traumatizing.

Iosyn you edit your post right fucking now before the devs see it.

We don’t need to give them more ideas for unstoppable death machines.

imscaredatthethought

So, mutant giant moose?