Mobster Profession mod V2

Howdy all, this is my first time taking a stab at Cataclysm modding. So if my mod is terrible, sorry.
Includes two mafia based professions, a new shotgun, and a new melee!!

8/6/2015
Has been updated to V2

• SPAS-12 added
  • Broken bottle added
  • Mobster Soldier added, uses the SPAS-12

Has been updated with new content! Give me a second to update the download link!

Ah, and nice to see you’ve got that sorted out. No tommygun profession yet? XP

Would have thought the soldier would have been armed with a Uzi or something.

Hey, has anyone figured out how to give a profession a selection of random items? Could add some interesting games if one game you start with a Uzi, another a Tec-9, a third a shotgun, and so on and so forth.

If starting items could be made to reference item groups maybe…

We stay away from anything that remotely smells like spawnscumming, nothing random at character start, because it just means people will spam it until they get what they want.

True. Plus, if you spawned with ammo, random ammo would probably result in starting with ammo you can’t use. XP

Well, it would have been more like “This gun(with ammo) or this gun with ammo”, But I see the point.

Thing is that the ammo for a starting loadout is also defined separately as an item. I assume that too can be changed, but unsure how.

Would have thought the soldier would have been armed with a Uzi or something.

Well the SPAS-12 I made myself, so I wanted an excuse to use it, as at the moment im not sure how to add weapons to spawn tables and things.

Any requests for it? Leave them here.

Keep in mind i’m stupid.

Needs moar tommygun and fedora. o3o

Completely agree with the broken glass bottle weapon. :smiley:

It was actually intended as a joke weapon, its plastic because whenever it was glass, it would break on the first attack, so its really cheap convenience store vodka I guess.

Fun fact: the SPAS-12 originally started out as a Mossberg 500 until I learned that there already was one in the game.

cough evac shelter basement cough cough
I can find 3 days worth of food, a backpack, and a flashlight down there, and not rarely either.