LEF derail, random conversations

burp sorry what the derp herp?

I oughta eat you for that. o3o

… eat it? But burp I already did. My friends might call me Baby Eagle but I am NOT regurgitating derp for you.

I said I’ll eat you, so unless you’re derp… nom

So deliciously derptastic!!

for the love of the gods, your mod is good… quit whining! i read this forum daily, but, your constant need for a pat on the back is killing me.

everyone

Is mostly just me being a smartass about it, to be honest. >.>

EDIT: Well that, and I’m always hungry for feedback and suggestions. You can never have too much feedback. :V

and derp, you can have enough derp

This thread is now about derping.

So how does that tank mod interact with the vehicle additions pack? I haven’t played in a while and I’m just about to pick the game up again.

^^^^ what he said, I am kind of unsecretly hoping my most recent character dies or gets really good really fast so I can move on to recent versions.

just move on to the recent version. why not?
Befor i start up cataclysm i do like next to always dl the latest version.

It’s dependent on Vehicle Additions Pack. I know, I think tank mod’s currently the only official mod that actually uses the dependency feature.

Main thing it uses from Blaze’s mod would be the tracks, though the two new bandit vehicles also use rebar armor and the occasional shock absorber.

[quote=“Random_dragon, post:53, topic:10168”]It’s dependent on Vehicle Additions Pack. I know, I think tank mod’s currently the only official mod that actually uses the dependency feature.

Main thing it uses from Blaze’s mod would be the tracks, though the two new bandit vehicles also use rebar armor and the occasional shock absorber.[/quote]

Awesome! Is it all in now? I remember you saying something about it being divided up into parts.

Almost, part 3 is PR’d ( https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/13087 ). Only thing you’re missing is the mapgen hax. XP

Cool. Ima wait til this is all in before I download and start playing again.