LEF derail, random conversations

Sounds awesome. :smiley:

Hows about a heavy duty door that can accept a curtain too?

Maybe, was considering some sort or armored shutters, but it doesn’t work too well pre-spawned.

Meanwhile my tank mod PR ( https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/12923 ) is officially a week old, and I’ve added a shitload of features without so much as a single comment, suggestion, or anything. >.<

[quote=“Random_dragon, post:2, topic:10168”]Maybe, was considering some sort or armored shutters, but it doesn’t work too well pre-spawned.

Meanwhile my tank mod PR ( https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/12923 )[/quote]
Looks cute. So much for role-playing the mad army retiree or the extreme gun-nut type.

Maybe. Haven’t got much feedback on it sadly. @-@

[quote=“Random_dragon, post:2, topic:10168”]Maybe, was considering some sort or armored shutters, but it doesn’t work too well pre-spawned.

Meanwhile my tank mod PR ( https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/12923 ) is officially a week old, and I’ve added a shitload of features without so much as a single comment, suggestion, or anything. >.<[/quote]

I’ve read them and liked them. It’s in now, so I look forward to trying them out.

Meanwhile my tank mod PR ( https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/12923 ) is officially a week old, and I’ve added a shitload of features without so much as a single comment, suggestion, or anything. >.<[/quote]

Sorry. Keeping up with all the awesome features is not physically possible, I comment on forums when I see something awesome in game, or in forum. If I kept the most up-to-date experimentals I wouldn’t be able to play more than 5 in-game days before having to update again, reload all the files, move the saves and then start playing again. Please don’t let yourself be deluded into thinking no one cares. I care, and I haven’t EVER even GOTTEN far enough in game to SEE all the cool things.

So… you know, thanks for features I can’t wait to get to :smiley:

And sorry about grumbling about it. It was more a lack of feedback than a lack of merging, as I know it was a huge PR. Enough that I had to cut it down to make it more manageable.

Part 2 will arrive eventually. Delayed in part thanks to bandwidth HNNNGing at me. ;_;

:frowning: well. Thats what cata is best for. Low to no internet but still need a gaming fix. Though can come back to bite you devs when publishing new stuff :confused:

Glad to hear the new additions train continues to stop for no man women or child that finds themselves unable to keep up. :smiley:

toot, toot motherfuner.

[quote=“Litppunk, post:8, topic:10168”]Glad to hear the new additions train continues to stop for no man women or child that finds themselves unable to keep up. :smiley:

toot, toot motherfuner.[/quote]
This quote just made my day. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even with the satellite eating my bandwidth, still working on stuff. This train shall have no brakes.

[quote=“Litppunk, post:6, topic:10168”][quote=“Random_dragon, post:2, topic:10168”]Maybe, was considering some sort or armored shutters, but it doesn’t work too well pre-spawned.

Sorry. Keeping up with all the awesome features is not physically possible, I comment on forums when I see something awesome in game, or in forum. If I kept the most up-to-date experimentals I wouldn’t be able to play more than 5 in-game days before having to update again, reload all the files, move the saves and then start playing again. Please don’t let yourself be deluded into thinking no one cares. I care, and I haven’t EVER even GOTTEN far enough in game to SEE all the cool things.

So… you know, thanks for features I can’t wait to get to :D[/quote]

Pretty much this. If I played CCDA as a full time job I still don’t think I would be able to keep up. This is game awesome because of that. The amount of features, bug fixes and mods is simply staggering and I love it! Keep up the good work Random and even if I don’t call you out by name just know that somewhere, somehow I used a feature that you implemented or fixed and I thought it was bad ass.

^^^^ thank you for wording my thoughts better than I could ^.^

I was going to say the same to you. I know for most of the people working on this game it is labor of love and I can’t say how thankful for that I am.

:confused: I fear when are trapped in eternal agreement. We must find a way to break this tedious cycle.

:frowning: sorry to hear it. But thank you for giving us .22 revolvers. ^.^

Could’ve probably picked the somewhat larger SP101, or the Bearcat, but oh well. XP

:confused: I fear when are trapped in eternal agreement. We must find a way to break this tedious cycle.[/quote]

Hmmmm, this can’t stand. The circle must be broken!
How’s this? I like your username and the profile pic you have is also well done! Get some! How you like me now!!!1!??!!1!

Meanwhile I’m sitting here in the middle of this pong game of politeness, working on Series 2 of the tank mod ( https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/pull/13037 ) and also making intermittent wok on a tileset update. <3

[quote=“Jarlaxle, post:17, topic:10168”]Hmmmm, this can’t stand. The circle must be broken!
How’s this? I like your username and the profile pic you have is also well done! Get some! How you like me now!!!1!??!!1![/quote]

Well thank you. My Username is actually a play-on-words with back story of my real name^.^
(last name Knupp) My family is HUGE on the 4th of July and when we get together to light fireworks we spend a lot of sessions of getting a new punk lit. The running comentary tends to go like this:

“hey (adult supervising rambunctious kids lighting explosives with fiery sticks) can you light my punk?”

“You are a lit punk”

KAAAAWWOOOOOOOSSSHHH (sound of blowtorch lighting cork and balsam stick also known as a punk because overkill is underrated)

“Thanks :D”

sounds of joy and happiness that there is a holiday better than Christmas

As for my profile pic, its a cropped pic from someones catta art burried DEEP in this thread somewhere:
Draw Your cataclysm

Edit: Found it!
Its on this page ^.^

Litppunk: that’s cool, I learned something today. On 4th of July I go to the fireworks with my family, come home drink copious amounts of beer and watch patriotic, current favorite “American Sniper”, 'cause 'merica! that’s why.

Random: can’t wait to drive a tank through a shopping center screaming f@#k da police! :slight_smile: Also, found a real deal cutlass and have been putting foot to zombie ass with it for a while now. Sweet addition, if only I could personally thank the mod genius who put it in… :wink: