LEF derail, random conversations

ahhhh ^.^ Merica’ gatta love it. If it goes down the toilet @ aprox 200 year mark ima be pissed >.<

That’s a bloody idea. Go shopping on a tank. Added to my insane gun-nut playthrough todo list.

And soon you can have technicals too. :V

<.< the pick-ups with heavy machine guns on the back?
OHHHHHH ^.^

Its a shame zombies and NPC’s don’t respect tank shopping -_-. There’s almost no joy to running them over and gunning them down when there’s no fear of you doing it. ALMOST.

Maybe. Or at least an M60. I was pondering the best gun to slap on a banditified truck. owo

We’re good brah, the country is just going through some growing pains is all. I remember my history teacher in sixth grade saying that there are roads in Rome still in use older then the USA.

OT, I will be super duper disappointed if by July 4th 2016 I can’t mount an m60 in the back of a pick up truck. P.S. 'merica!

That’s a bloody idea. Go shopping on a tank. Added to my insane gun-nut playthrough todo list.[/quote]

I can’t wait to spend a full week of my time building a To-Scale BANEBLADE from Warhammer40k. My last project was building a Full-Scale Land Raider Crusader on a 5-year survivor(Accumulated 25,000 bionic points, heavy power armor, +9 Laser Rifle, Full Elf+Medical Tree). Sadly the survivor and her Land Raider got decomissioned by my insistence on not backing up and constantly downloading the newest experimental.

I still have fond memories of parking that sucker right up to a Shopping Center with Spawn rate set to 50x, and just mowing down zombies until my game crashed from sheer awesomeness.

We’re good brah, the country is just going through some growing pains is all. I remember my history teacher in sixth grade saying that there are roads in Rome still in use older then the USA.

OT, I will be super duper disappointed if by July 4th 2016 I can’t mount an m60 in the back of a pick up truck. P.S. 'merica![/quote]
Well, seeing as the roads in Rome were probably built hundreds of years earlier than the ones in America that’s kind of no surprise.
But yeah, also want there to be a way for you to strap NPCs to seats or something so they can fire guns/shoot turrets. Also makes me think of a new Scenario where you start by a crashed military vehicle with some basic military gear (some can be damaged) and an MRE in the middle of a forest/city in Summer/Winter. Dead military bodies can be around you at spawn and you could have been a single military detachment that just crashed after months of surviving bare bones, you could have been the newest recruit. You still have the revolver that was given to you by your best friend not a day before you were thrown here.
Just started playing again since the release of Cooper and HOT DAMN I’m just seething Cataclysm right now.

OT, I will be super duper disappointed if by July 4th 2016 I can’t mount an m60 in the back of a pick up truck. P.S. 'merica![/quote]

Well, long as they STAY only growing pains I’ll be happy. History tends to repeat itself and the average lifespan of all the great empires is aprox 200 years. Some lasted longer some not as long, but all of them DID end :frowning: That said, we are largely following the same path they did in our ‘evolution’ as a country. Which is kind of scary. Cool derail ^.^
Have to avoid doing that in the future though :confused:

Well this is getting very derp very quick.

:frowning: your very derp

;_;

I er… um… sorry? That was overly cruel…though, according to standardized American school responses appropriate. I mean you insulted my conversation… :confused: thats a bad excuse but… but… your fault. cuz… reasons.

Such randomness. How fitting. :V

The derp so was strong that it split itself into a completely different thread as the other thread could not handle all of the glorious derp.

So much derp that I dunno where to post about two new PRs I added. ;A;

On the actual board that is made for it. The rest of us just can’t comment there about how awesome your new Pr is.

Maximum derp. What, no comments on how awful my mods are? ;w;

[quote author=Random_dragon link=topic=10892.msg243444#msg243444 date=1438056858]
Maximum derp. What, no comments on how awful my mods are? ;w;

No comments on anything except the absolute staggering amount of derp we have going here. Come on herps lets derp!

I’ll herp your derp. :V