Kickstarter Thread - The Kickstarter is being fulfilled

I wouldn’t want skipping to be a random thing… I’d rather just ‘reach terminal velocity’ after a few floors of falling. Which I’d simplify horribly to ‘fall 1 z level per tick’, and after like three or four floors past, start falling 2 per tick. Take more damage if you hit the ground when falling by 2’s. Really basic, but consistent.

When can we expect .9? And what’s it gonna be called?

Halloween, and no idea :smiley:

I think it should be called army of darkness, or aod

Why not just call it “Ashley”?

Seconding the Ashley name haha. Groovy.

I like Ashley. I third it.

Come on guys, it’s really got to be called ‘Boomstick’.

As far as falling, random seems rubbish on further reflection, but I can’t think of another way to instil the ‘panic’ of falling. Possibly 2 z-levels a tick would be best all round though

Why not Candy? It functions as a girl’s name and references Halloween. If not, then I second Boomstick.

How about Lovecraft?

ASHLLYYYY

I can’t wait for halloween! Candy is delicious. So sweet and good, just like this game. Maybe I’ll wear a Cataclysm costume for halloween this year!

You know guys, I think there aren’t enough kitten costumes at Halloween. I, for one, will be doing my part to make this the most kittentastic Halloween ever!

That’s awesome! Don’t let the haters get you down!

You know guys, I think there aren’t enough kitten costumes at Halloween. I, for one, will be doing my part to make this the most kittentastic Halloween ever![/quote]

That’s awesome! Don’t let the haters get you down![/quote]

He’s so much nicer now that he’s been fixed.

he who controls the future, controls the past…

So cute. So cuddly. Ducklings may be adorable, but nothing is adorable as kittens.

Nawww, I just want to squeeze you like the widdle adorable kitty you are.

This may backfire on you guys, I’m already feeling the Stockholm syndrome setting in. MUST RESIST URGE TO CUDDLE LC. I think it’s the avatar.

So, how come no one is talking about the Kickstarter no more? Are you zombies aware the time is up? Only two weeks left, but they stopped releasing developer diaries three weeks ago. They gave up even trying and making excuses, so now you are left with incomplete tiles support, no any mod manager, and not even ‘z’ of z-levels support. They made fools of themselves and sheep out of you, everyone got what they deserve. Told ya!

I love kittens