Interesting References you found

As are Spitters and Smokers.[/quote]
Actually while the Smokers carry the same name as their L4D cousin, they are nothing alike. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually while the Smokers carry the same name as their L4D cousin, they are nothing alike. :P[/quote]

Smokers in C:DDA are just people who happened to turn while wearing a smoking jacket

Trying to figure out if zombies dying and dropping lawn mowers as loot is a Plants Vs Zombies reference, or just the RNG being really weird with loot lists.

Actually while the Smokers carry the same name as their L4D cousin, they are nothing alike. :P[/quote]
Actually the similar, just the dda smoker doesn’t have the tung (How the hell do i spell that shit?).

Actually while the Smokers carry the same name as their L4D cousin, they are nothing alike. :P[/quote][/spoiler]
Actually the similar, just the dda smoker doesn’t have the tung (How the hell do i spell that shit?).[/quote]Tongue. The L4D Smoker also doesn’t emit much smoke except on death. I’d say it is heavily influenced by and certainly a reference to L4D smokers, but not an attempt at replication.

For wilson: Tongue. ton-gue. I don’t understand why either. At least rogue, brogue, and vogue sound the same.

Blame the 14th century for that. Otherwise we’d just have Tunge.

The entire game is a reference.