So who put the Resident Evil movie reference in Cataclysm?

Because when I saw it I was very happy. Seriously, the references and easter eggs in this game are amazing.

…I know when I did the food thing I added way too many references to the game.

I don’t even know what I’m supposed to be looking at.

At the beginning of the RS film, which takes place in an underground laboratory, there are several scientists stuck in a room while the doors are locked. The sprinklers are going off and slowly filling the room with water. In a panic, one guy grabs a fire axe and swings it into the glass - but only knocks out one tiny piece. When the main characters are exploring the lab later, they come across this room, totally flooded and with corpses inside. There’s a bit of water leaking out of the hole.

Food thing? Wuzzat? Also seriously, I love all the references in the game.

At the beginning of the RS film, which takes place in an underground laboratory, there are several scientists stuck in a room while the doors are locked. The sprinklers are going off and slowly filling the room with water. In a panic, one guy grabs a fire axe and swings it into the glass - but only knocks out one tiny piece. When the main characters are exploring the lab later, they come across this room, totally flooded and with corpses inside. There’s a bit of water leaking out of the hole.

Food thing? Wuzzat? Also seriously, I love all the references in the game.[/quote]

Most the references are in the cannibal stuff (because that’s mostly what I was working on) …and most of them are to Breaking Bad… …there’s one Bob’s Burgers reference though.

Cannibals and Br Ba? D:

Check the Nachos, Chilli Powder, Bob Burger, Chaz Burger (WHICH TOTALLY ISN’T RELATED TO OUR FAVORITE CHAZ… and I think got changed) and a few others I don’t remember.

Food thing? Wuzzat? Also seriously, I love all the references in the game.[/quote]

Most the references are in the cannibal stuff (because that’s mostly what I was working on) …and most of them are to Breaking Bad… …there’s one Bob’s Burgers reference though.[/quote]

Ah. I know the actual book, To Serve Man, is a Twilight Zone reference. I dunno about the actual recipes though.

Most the references are in the cannibal stuff (because that’s mostly what I was working on) …and most of them are to Breaking Bad… …there’s one Bob’s Burgers reference though.[/quote]

Ah. I know the actual book, To Serve Man, is a Twilight Zone reference. I dunno about the actual recipes though.[/quote]

I’m not behind the book, just a lot of the recipes for it.

Cool jeans, beans. Gotta say I really like all the food names for cannibalistic dishes.

Hey, the lab techs all have names, why shouldn’t the food?

Hey, the lab techs all have names, why shouldn’t the food?[/quote]

Can’t argue with that!

[quote=“Closet Pankin, post:1, topic:7929”]Because when I saw it I was very happy. Seriously, the references and easter eggs in this game are amazing.

Man, you made my day. Thanks! :smiley:

Check the Nachos, Chilli Powder, Bob Burger, Chaz Burger (WHICH TOTALLY ISN’T RELATED TO OUR FAVORITE CHAZ… and I think got changed) and a few others I don’t remember.[/quote]

Wait what

Check the Nachos, Chilli Powder, Bob Burger, Chaz Burger (WHICH TOTALLY ISN’T RELATED TO OUR FAVORITE CHAZ… and I think got changed) and a few others I don’t remember.[/quote]

Wait what[/quote]

I HAD TO THINK OF SOMETHING THAT STARTED WITH A C AND “CHAZ” WAS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND. I’M NOT THAT CREATIVE.

Though I think Rivet eventually talked me out of it…

Yup:

{ "type" : "COMESTIBLE", "id" : "cheeseburgerhuman", "name" : "chump cheeseburger", "weight" : 340, "color" : "brown", "addiction_type" : "none", "spoils_in" : 36, "stim" : 1, "container" : "wrapper", "to_hit" : 0, "comestible_type" : "FOOD", "symbol" : "%", "quench" : 0, "healthy" : 0, "addiction_potential" : 0, "nutrition" : 140, "description" : "A sandwich of minced human flesh and cheese with condiments. The apex of post-cataclysm cannibalistic culinary achievement.", "price" : 0, "material" : "hflesh", "tool" : "null", "volume" : 1, "cutting" : 0, "phase" : "solid", "charges" : 1, "bashing" : 0, "flags" : ["EATEN_HOT"], "fun" : 20 },

…Now I’m hungry… …I’m gonna go get a burger.

Ahaha. Admittedly “Chazburger” would have been a good play on Cheeseburger and Chaz, but I think Rivet made the right call. Anyone who ate a Chazburger would have a mouth full of dust, if moths are anything to go by. Not pleasant at all.

We should mak a little mod with lots of references to our fellow forumers, as well as custum npcs.

[me=StopSignal]looks at the far future for an npc wielding an stopsign[/me]

If you anger a Marloss Man Reborn you die instantly. XD

Keep an eye out for those Feral HunterAlpha1s!

Watch out for those teleporting ninjas…