Installed atomic nightlight in vehicle

Not enough light provided to do anything at all. But i can see it at night.
Shouldn’t it provide ‘shady’ light conditions in a 1-2 tiles radius?
In contrast, keeping it on me, it brings me to ‘bright’ light conditions.

Experimental from about a week ago.

Works about the same as when you drop one of those things on a floor tile. I suppose that’s it’s intended to work under those conditions, but honestly, I don’t really see much point in that.

Well, after rework of light system, these light sources provide sufficient light to read/craft only when carried in inventory.

On ground/mounted in vehicle, they’re practically useless now.

[quote=“tvm, post:3, topic:10020”]Well, after rework of light system, these light sources provide sufficient light to read/craft only when carried in inventory.

On ground/mounted in vehicle, they’re practically useless now.[/quote]

I still have a small use for it though: To easily find the car when i stray away from where i have parked and it is dark.
Beats stumbling around or using NVG (until i find the CBM)

Problem is, zeds will see the light too. Now that i think of it, switchable dome light is better for this purpose.

[quote=“jcd, post:4, topic:10020”][quote=“tvm, post:3, topic:10020”]Well, after rework of light system, these light sources provide sufficient light to read/craft only when carried in inventory.

On ground/mounted in vehicle, they’re practically useless now.[/quote]

I still have a small use for it though: To easily find the car when i stray away from where i have parked and it is dark.
Beats stumbling around or using NVG (until i find the CBM)

Problem is, zeds will see the light too. Now that i think of it, switchable dome light is better for this purpose.[/quote]

i always install an atomic night lamp in my vehicle, this way i have bright light every time and if i need to sleep, i will just wear a blindfold.

But yeah, needs parking in a cleared area, because otherwise zombies will get to you.