I will 'attempt' to make sprites for your spritesheets

Do you want in game art or just pixel art?

2 Likes

In game art is fine.

1 Like

Doge

6 Likes

That’s bloody brillant. How do I replace puppers in chesthole with them?

1 Like

I’ve come to realize pixel art favors the abstract lol

2 Likes

You have to open up your tileset with an editing program then just put the new image in the place of the previous dog image. Make sure You’re using a program that can save files using transparency .png images though. Also make sure you pay attention to the tile sizes. I believe they’re 31x31 pixels. So that way you don’t erase anything nearby.

2 Likes

I’d suggest if You’re new to tileset editing, make a copy of the tileset in case it doesn’t go as planned.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ll find myself a program and try it out. Any suggestion on editing programs?

1 Like

My current pixel art program doesn’t support the resolution of the tileset. I’m still trying to find one myself lol I believe BING might work. I’m currently downloading it.

2 Likes

My bad, I meant GIMP

3 Likes

I just downloaded GIMP and I could probably send you the updated tileset if you like.

1 Like

This really looks like something you’d see in Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

2 Likes

Hmm, never heard of it. >_>

1 Like

Derp.Super%20Soldier

5 Likes

64x64 pixel spritesheet is compatible with CDDA? I have a leviathan and weird looking aberration created for ~2 hours each. (sorry, I can’t view it)

1 Like

Not sure about the technical aspects really. I’m not an expert lol. But I did count the edges of most of the tiles and the dimensions are 31x31.

1 Like

(I’m using a mobile pixel drawing app BTW)

What file did you count? the chesthole’s tiles.png?

1 Like

Yeah, chesthole. Why, are other ones higher resolution?

1 Like

Nope. The ordinary chesthole folder (the one with no affixes like 32- or 16-)

1 Like

Oh, that one looks like 24x24 pixels

1 Like