How do I cannibal?

[quote=“ChristopherWalken, post:7, topic:7593”]Start as a psychopath (which is a must have trait anyways) and you won’t get the big penalties. I think also that all characters start with a basic human recipe.

Later on you can find a book with more recipes.[/quote]

Why is psychopath must have? I never use it, other than making a Zombie Slave, the moral bonuses for killing kids and stuff is pretty negligible.

[quote=“123456789, post:21, topic:7593”][quote=“ChristopherWalken, post:7, topic:7593”]Start as a psychopath (which is a must have trait anyways) and you won’t get the big penalties. I think also that all characters start with a basic human recipe.

Why is psychopath must have? I never use it, other than making a Zombie Slave, the moral bonuses for killing kids and stuff is pretty negligible.[/quote]
The top reasons people have told me about:

1. Disagree that violating killing, child-killing or cannibalistic taboos would cause a lot of stress, so decide it’s “unfair” to impose penalties for those actions.
  2. Don’t manage their morale, and get upset at guilt causing them problems.
  3. Want to play a more action-hero kind of game where there are few consequences for killing everything in sight.

[quote=“Kevin Granade, post:22, topic:7593”][quote=“123456789, post:21, topic:7593”][quote=“ChristopherWalken, post:7, topic:7593”]Start as a psychopath (which is a must have trait anyways) and you won’t get the big penalties. I think also that all characters start with a basic human recipe.

Why is psychopath must have? I never use it, other than making a Zombie Slave, the moral bonuses for killing kids and stuff is pretty negligible.[/quote]
The top reasons people have told me about:

1. Disagree that violating killing, child-killing or cannibalistic taboos would cause a lot of stress, so decide it’s “unfair” to impose penalties for those actions.
  2. Don’t manage their morale, and get upset at guilt causing them problems.
  3. Want to play a more action-hero kind of game where there are few consequences for killing everything in sight.[/quote]

Mostly 1 about killing zombified kids.
Hell, I hate kids now, assuming I got past the initial “Holy shit zombies are real” moments, I really don’t see myself being particularly saddened by zombie children. I don’t think most survivors would be, either.

Also, I don’t know if it’s been nerfed, but the morale penalty used to be pretty bad. There also used to be a lot more zombie children around than there are now.
I guess if all I have to do is slaughter 100 kids to steel my mind against them, then it’s not a “must have” anymore, just a good one.