thanks, I’m aware of theses I’m going to look into it soon, try to keep on top of them if you could post them on https://github.com/TheGoatGod/Goats-Mod-Compilation/issues will be easier for me when I get round to it. I have time later but whether I spend time on this or not is another question but this will get done and I want every mod working for E, I also use a tone of mods like 40 plus lol most of the mods that add items tbh
they look the same errors although one will prob fix the other, the spider one I’m not sure if ill look into it though, I’m slow on coding as I’m pretty new to it and only really started a few weeks ago lol
i will try my best and if i cant do it ill ask on the discord tbh
Awesome thank you for doing this.
I’ve fixed the Psychiclysm mod, here is the link to it https://mega.nz/#!HV0hzAQa!1CRMC5MeWuTOZQzSioOv0wOyzRyTp7hj9yKVHBxE3tQ , the spells should work properly now, would be nice if you uploaded this to your GitHub repository
done now its fixed one less things to fix now
Here is a link to the updated Ninja mod too, i believe, it should work properly https://mega.nz/#!fRlgwaqI!Tq-AJxyNCoLCcctDXmFaYRVk_HDgJwK13Jz1eCX81-k
im using the latest version of the experimental, and the mod pops some issues messages, with the overmap terrain, the generation of vehicle, and i belive and id of an item.(it just shows “” for the last one)
Yeah the ninja mod (the one posted by kenan)
Sorry i forgot to add the mod name
I did some slight updates to the Anti Fungus Kit mod. I updated the name, weight, volume, and crafting time fields to what appears to be the new standards. The modinfo file also looked a little wonky so I cleaned that up as well.
My testing was limited to making the sure the game created a new world and character with the mod activated.
Hey Goat, it seems that the TANK mod is giving me errors, could you update that one? I would do it, but I am a cheese at coding.
I maybe fixed the issue. There are 3 turrets that are using an older system for mounts. I changed them to the newer system and there are no world gen errors. However, I have no idea if the turrets work or will spawn with the right ammo. I think they should but I didn’t test that.
Anyway, download this vehicles.json and overwrite the one inside Cataclysm DDA\data\mods\Tanks
Well, Ragno and Goat, i apologize, but i’ve fixed everything that i could, any issues that can possibly crash the game have been fixed, the rest of the fixes are beyond me, since they pretty much require removing these vehicles and items from the mod
ill look into it and maybe rework the vehicles
@Nemesis688 thank you for updating these, ive had litttle time my self to test if the mods are working i just assumed the ninja was working, im going to add the vehicles to osolete mods so when you are patching them you patch tanks as well
@Nemesis688 can i add you to maintainer of antifunguskit, if not its fine
im a day or 2 im going to go through every mod 1 by 1 to fix errors that i cant find the mod for theres a few
Couldn’t figure out how to download the mods individually, so I’mma just download everything and hope for the best.
Won’t lie, there are parts of our little community I hate, but the modders here are the best.
AFIAK, thats the only way, then you have to search which mods to use
tbh i have no clue. if its a thing i dont know how. ask on the discord? i put all the mods into my game and then select what mods i want to use tbh.
Well 5 days later I’ve done it, ill do the next part during the day or tonight, I will see a lot of fixing to do, then translate then add translated mods test repeat step 1 (find errors and fix them) then I have documentation stuff and things to be getting on with no category
I believe the current blazemod issues could be solved by using data from migration.json. l_base_223, etc, has been deprecated and is now using the “h&k416a5” item. Replacing the deprecated item id’s in blaze_autoweapons_parts.json might be the start of a fix.
edit: It gets rid of the various complaints. I haven’t done any in game testing to see what gets broken, but world load doesn’t have anymore missing item errors. Anywhere there were multiple items that migration.json replaced with a single item, I deleted the extraneous turrets from blaze_autoweapons_parts.json.
Can’t recommend Effective File Search enough, it makes tracking things down much easier.
thanks malkeus, ill be looking into it now hoping your upload works though, im using ultra search i find it quick and effective