Electrothermal-chemical Handguns, etc

Up to this week I’ve been playing occasionally DDA build # 2022-01-02-1804 . Then I risked an update to DDA build # 2022-03-22-0540 and there are some changes that require updates to get this mod working again. So that’s it and to make this a bit more than a compatibility update a Quad barrel shotgun was also included.

And all that useless paper currency was bothering me so it got replaced to “z-dollar” bills too in a way that won’t make this incompatible with paper money exclusion mods. If that’s not enough I’m not going to bother reinventing the wheel when this was done already and provided for free, just use the following mod as well then:

Abrahms No Paper Cash

Updating the Bright Nights version of the G11 override standalone mod was not necessary which is why there is no update for it this time.

DDA Versions:

ETC Handguns etc Mar/2022 for DDA

G11 override standalone Mar/2022 for DDA

Bright Nights Versions:

ETC Handguns etc Mar/2022 for BN

With most stuff done for the sake of compatibility with the last and still quite fresh DDA version I tried, the list of changes that apply to both versions is quite small this time:

General Changelog:

• Added suppressor to Corporate Spymaster’s starting YM14 carbine, which makes a lot of sense for a spymaster.

• OCG12Q Quad, a four barrel break action shotgun with a fire selector lever. Interesting alternative to the Excidia automatic shotgun which trades off ammo capacity for the ability to control exactly how many shots will be fired from it at a time. DDA version also features four integrated chokes. More common spawn than the .410 shot triple barrel shotgun but still quite rare.

• Standardized naming for all reloaded rounds to match base game where it is “-insert roundname here-, reloaded” instead of previous “reloaded -insert round name here-” that were previously forgotten in older JSON files of the mod.

DDA only changes

Fixes:

• Fixed “(itype) has two definitions from the same source” errors. The solution wasn’t pretty for now but it works and that’s what matter.

• Separated suppressor from some pocket pistols in certain professions starting gear due to changes in the length of the base game compact suppressor. This will increase encumbrance from wearing more than two ankle holsters at once but nothing too bad.

• Suppressors for integrally suppressed guns had integral_longest_side changed to 0 for their length already is included in the gun JSON file.

• Fixed folding stock in guns for professions and set them to folded by default when they start holstered. Also folded all integral folding wire stocks. Integral telescopic stock was updated to this new system for folding stocks.

Balance changes and additions:

• Gave firewood flag to all paper money, including what is still used as post-apocalyptic currency and all stacks of bills. For iconic post-apocalyptic and/or downfall of the godfather scenes of millions of dollars then made worthless being burned to keep a fireplace or stove lit.

• Changed all bills with zero post-apocalyptic price to “z-dollar” bills through migration (internally they use the same id of the one dollar bills and stacks) , ensuring compatibility with existing old currency exclusion mods.

• Changed new shotgun shells and also .22 ETC micro-flechette stats to use the new “shot_damage”.

• Changed length of the Slam Dunk shotgun to more believable 65.1 cm now that folding stocks reduce length. The Spymaster shotgun fits in a XL holster when folded. The stock of such unique shotgun for such profession was changed to a high tier modular folding stock, which obviously starts folded.

Hope you will enjoy.