Artyom's Gun Emporium (Update 2 Hotfix 1) Holy shit

Welcome! To Artyom’s Gun Emporium! For all you gun nuts out there!

Q: What does this mod have?

A: GUNS! GUNS! ALL THE GUNS!

Q: Be specific…

A: Well there are so many guns I can’t be specific. And plus, I wan’t people to find out about them. We got guns from all walks of life. Homebrew to Experimental firearms are just some of the weapons you could get your hands on.

Q: Pistols?

A: We got pistols yes, and we also have shotguns, rifles, and light machine guns!

Q: Can I get a list?

Not all guns are shown, gotta have some surprise sometimes right?
A: Browning HI-Power
CZ 52
CZ 75
CZ 83
FN FNP
FN FNX
Glock 18
Glock 18c
Automag
SIG P224
SIG P220
Swiss P210
SIG P227
SIG P220 Scorpion
SIG P226
IWI Jericho 941
Fort 12
Glock 34
Tec-22
Px4 Storm Subcompact
M1911A1
Colt Single Action Army
Colt Python
Colt Detective
Ruger Blackhawk
Bizon
Berreta Model 38
Scorpion Evo 3 S1
Homemade SMG
KP M/44
AKM
AK101
AK102
AK103
AK104
AK-74m
AKS-74
AKS-74u
AK-12
Barrett M85
Barrett M99
AS50
CZ Bren
MSBS Radon
MSBS Radon (Bullpup)
PSG1
Dragunov SVD
Ots-03
M16
M16A1
M16A2
M16A3
M16A4
M110 SASS
AAC Honey Badger
Winchester Model 1876
Styer Scout
FG42
HK G36c
FAMAS
Mossburg 590A1
Ithaca M37
Winchester Model 1897
Winchester Model 1887
Sawn-off Pump Shotgun
Striker
Auto Assault-12
Browning Auto-5
SPAS 12
USAS 12
SPAS 15
Bren Light Machine Gun
DP Light Machine Gun
FN Minimi
Lewis Gun
MG3
RPK
RPD
PKM

Q:WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THIS?!

A:https://www.dropbox.com/s/woq8jdbr4ri7s4i/Artyoms%27%20Gun%20Emporium.rar?dl=0

Hotfix 1- Restarted Hotfix list, and fixed latest problem :stuck_out_tongue: (IE: AK’s bug)
Hotfix 2- Fixed latest experimental bug.

Update 1- Restarted Update list and added three new guns and two new ammo types. The Honey Badger is now in Cataclysm including it’s amazing .300 Blackout ammo! And the SVD is also back along with it’s younger brother the Ots-03! And along with all this there is a retool to tool your .45 pistols into .460 pistols! Just remember the muzzle break!
Update 2- Holy shit it’s been exactly 1 year since I started messing around making a mod for you guys. So, on this occasion. An update has to come out. Added 5 new guns. The M4 SOPMOD, M4 Block II, AX308, L96A1 and the DSR-1. Hope you guys enjoy!

Rare Weapon Finds:
Congrats to AK-74 for finding the Sako Rk-95 TP, the rarest firearm in the mod. You sir, deserve a Cookie!
Sadly I don’t have any…
Congrats to Hazerithious for finding almost all the unique weapons. You REALLY deserve a Cookie!

Sadly I only have oatmeal raisin…

MOD REQUIRES THE EXPERIMENTAL VERSION, IF YOU DON’T HAVE IT, WHY DON’T YOU DOWNLOADED IT YOU LAZY BASTARD!

If you want any gun to be in this mod, just message me or type a comment! I’ll be happy to put it in for you.
Feel free to give me tips and criticize me and all that stuff. Have fun!

1 Like

A nice mod. Reminds me of Jagged Alliance 2 1.13, there were so much guns I could never choose one I liked most.

Not a single one of them are among my favorites sadly. Still nice though.

I’m already planing to add more guns and maybe a melee weapon or two. More SMGs and pistols, and possibly a new launcher or special weapon. Just gotta wait. :smiley:

What version are you using AK?

Okay AK, the error shouldn’t be popping up anymore. Just download the Ex: 3041 up top and replace the old one.

Well, the AKM fires a very powerful round. Recoil should be high. But i’ll see what I can do.

The AKS-74u is up on the list along with the AEK-971 and the rest of the AK variants. But i’m going to wait for version 0.D to come out before I make any of the other guns. But when it does come out… Prepare for a gun-tsunami.

If I understand Cataclysm statting correctly that means the ammunition should have a high recoil, but the weapon should not (since it’s a full sized rifle that is designed to shoot this cartridge it doesn’t handle it particularly poorly).

That is true. I’ll lower the AKM’s recoil.

This looks fucking exemplary!

Thank you! I worked hard on this, this is my first mod and decided to go all out with it. And thus, I made this. I’m planning to add more guns and a few extra stuff (armor and such) and overall make it a whole lot better. Thanks you for liking my mod…

And for having an amazing username…

Yeah you right. Can’t seem to get burst fire working, at least with the m16 family of guns.

I have no idea why the M16s are not burst firing. They are coded in the .json fine and all the other assault rifles can burst fire… I think it’s beyond my control. Could be a bug made on by my part and I have no idea what is causing it because there are no errors so I can’t pinpoint where the problem is. Could be a bug within the game itself, or a bug on my part, or just Cthulhu messing with shit again who knows.

I’ll see what I can do, but no promises.

“This is the greatest handgun ever made. The Colt Single Action Army. Six bullets… More than enough to kill anything that moves.”

You have no idea how disappointed I was to learn we had both the M1860 Army and M1861 Navy but not the Single Action Army. Now just to run around in a survivor duster and do my best Revolver Ocelot impression.

I would happily suggest mainlining .45 Colt. Though if we had ammo type overlap, we could have the derptastic Taurus Judge too…

Everyone inevitably misses a separator. Even I still do it. Forgetting that we already HAVE 9x18mm, however… o3o

Yeah… I’m using an earlier version of the Experimental versions because i’m too lazy to port my 31+ day survivor to a new version. But about AKs problem, just download the ex version and you should be good :)… If I fucked up on the Ex version, that’s my bad…

And for people finding the .700NX shotgun god gun, It’s real. Just not the .700nx part…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TP-82

I decided that we need for “Boom” when killing zombies… And decided fuck with realism, lets put a 700NX round meant to kill a rhino or Xeno, and put it into a pistol… Along with a 12 gauge shotgun shell because why not?

And the Open action revolver is also real,

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1660182_Unique_handmade_andamp_quot_auto_revolverandamp_quot__at_Rock_Island_Auction.htm

They are both really cool guns that people should totally know about. Especially that Revolver… Thing looks bad ass!

Ah right. Maybe I should grab that, test it out, and if you haven’t PR’d it yet I could for you. PR madness on my end has died down a little, though if this keeps up I’ll be needing to add a tileset update again. >w<

First off, great work, I love MOAR content and appreciate the effort that goes into something like this. Lets make it perfect!

Just downloaded the EX version, has a missing seperator. Line 15:18, [“ithacam37”, 5] -as mentioned above my AK-74

and

theres an extra comma at the very end of art_weapons.json that gets some pink text as well.

Alrighty then Malkeus, I messed up twice on uploading the mod… Hopefully that doesn’t happen again. Third times a charm right?

Just download it again and it should be good :slight_smile: