Draw Your Cataclysms

Zombie Dogs? More like Zombie Dawgs.

Not a drawing, just relevant.

You guys know that awkward moment when you enter your kitchen and there is a skeleton looking at you through the windows?

[URL=http://imgur.com/FZBjTcz][/URL]

BEST MORNING EVER

2 Likes

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:662, topic:441”]You guys know that awkward moment when you enter your kitchen and there is a skeleton looking at you through the windows?

BEST MORNING EVER[/quote]

It’s much worse if the window is broken and has no glass. I speak from experience.

Another low-quality image from me, detailing another of my wacky adventures.

1 Like

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:662, topic:441”]You guys know that awkward moment when you enter your kitchen and there is a skeleton looking at you through the windows?

BEST MORNING EVER[/quote]
Its face, though. Skeleton is all liek DAT ASS.

Yet again, NPCs never fail to be a source of amusement for me.

1 Like

mechanics aren’t well worded for the broken NPCs

Turns out my brother has a Wacom Bamboo tablet, so I decided to draw something with it. It was my first ever drawing on a tablet, turned out all right I guess. I need to learn how to make eyes better. Oh, and the armless one is supposed to be a swimmer zombie (hence no shirt) with a crowbar stuck in his head. Other zombie is missing most of his jaw. And the human has crazy eyes. Debating between calling him Cotton Eyed Joe, or Crazy Eyed Joe.

1 Like

[quote=“jcannon98188, post:668, topic:441”][spoiler]Turns out my brother has a Wacom Bamboo tablet, so I decided to draw something with it. It was my first ever drawing on a tablet, turned out all right I guess. I need to learn how to make eyes better. Oh, and the armless one is supposed to be a swimmer zombie (hence no shirt) with a crowbar stuck in his head. Other zombie is missing most of his jaw. And the human has crazy eyes. Debating between calling him Cotton Eyed Joe, or Crazy Eyed Joe.

[/spoiler][/quote]

It’s a decent try, I for one can’t draw anything remotely recognizable as human, and though crowbars don’t get stuck (only cutting weapons iirc) certainly something that would happen sometime in a zombie appocalypse, and with a stretch in cata.

You are correct that only cutting items get stuck, however crowbars do have cutting damage.

Bash 16, Cut 3, Hit +2

1 Like

[URL=http://imgur.com/4XZhUUd][/URL]

So, after being busy last few months, been busy with games starting to bore me. Decided to start playing Cataclysm again.
Haven’t played much, bust still like following all the updates, and well, I imagined this as my character during my character creation screen.
So many new and awesome professions, I spent ages deciding on.
So, I naturally went with the Military Recruit (Duh duh duh, didn’t notice it saying what I started with on the profession’s page. Prefer the Backpacker now.

1 Like

Wow cartoony zombies are hard to draw (this one is for a comic in the looting section)

2 Likes

Very nice, but if you don’t mind me saying so… as much as the lack of a bottom jaw is a damn cool touch, a perfect top row of teeth seems kinda wrong then?

That is a shrieker zombie. Probably.

1 Like

hmm you are kinda right
(but its going to be like a half of its current size in the comic so i don’t worry that much)

Also, thanks for the critique I will “fix it” on the next ones (and don’t worry about shredding my artwork to pieces, i really appreciate it )

PS you are right Zaweri its a shrieker

1 Like

Maybe a tongue or some drool would add to the effect as well.

I’d save the slobber for spitters. B)

Urk, I haven’t drawn anything for here in a while! Too many exams/essays/bike crashes this week.

Next week more schooling too, but hopefully better steering on my part!

Got my tablet back and tried to re-do the draw I showed you earlier but with a “human Ekarus”
…and now I remember why I don’t draw humans.

Should be view-able, not sure.

Not viewable. Feeeiixxxxxxxxxxx.

(Less Xs than those COD boys.)

[quote=“FunsizeNinja123, post:679, topic:441”]Not viewable. Feeeiixxxxxxxxxxx.

(Less Xs than those COD boys.)[/quote]

I think you just enjoy spending my Dropbox space…