Draw Your Cataclysms

It has been years since I worked traditionally… But with a broken tablet, this’ll have to do. XD

So yeah… I tried. XD …Was gonna try to draw the MFB in the background but that didn’t work out well… and then tried a fence… and that worked out even less well so I gave up before I made it even worse… XD

Where did you uploaded it? I can’t see.

Me either.

…FurAffinity… But it’s also a PNG if that matters… I’ll upload it to my Dropbox as a JPG

IT’S A BEAUTIFUL UNICORN!

Holding a gun.

Damn that gun looks cool.

We should really have craftable slings to go with our guns. They help, you know.

A bit mutated.

A tinny bit.

Hey man, I’m not gonna hate on dragons. :smiley:

Moar art

Now with extra cheap [size=14pt][glow=red,5,800]red [/glow][/size]filters!!

2 Likes

Red rulez.

Can anyone suggest a good… Thing to use?

I’m tired, shut up. Words.

RED makes everythings betterz

And use GIMP if yo meant what i think you meant Mrncamera

2 Likes

Son of a… Windows 8 has failed me again, and made TWO SEPARATE ACCOUNTS.

And put me on the non-admin one.

And is not letting me log on to the other one.

Son of a bitch.

Well, MS PAINt it is, then.

Ya failz computers foreverz

And I also regret changing my PC to windows 8 but o well

You have my condolences. Windows 8 is absolutely horrible. I’m stuck with it, too, because I can’t afford to buy disks so I can switch over to Linux.

And yes, I know they’re just a couple of dollars.

Win8 is pretty awful to someone already familiar with the previous NT editions, despite the passing similarities.

If it weren’t for MS Powershell I wouldn’t even touch Win8

It does not have anything to do with Cata, but it is my best drawing in the tablet so far and i want you guys to give me your opinions. You are awesome artists so your point of view is incredibly worth.

2 Likes

[quote=“StopSignal, post:617, topic:441”]It does not have anything to do with Cata, but it is my best drawing in the tablet so far and i want you guys to give me your opinions. You are awesome artists so your point of view is incredibly worth.

I have the absolute worst time with lineless work XD [size=1pt](And closed helmets and lighting, and background, and…)[/size] Looks good though.

1 Like

Thanks, dude! means a lot. I am at the “ohcrapidrewsomethingbetterthanmyselfithink” kind of time. Sorry if i talk too much, euphoria effect.

It looks well imho but if I really try to criticize stuff I could tell you that goat? legs don’t look much like that and the strange stuff in the left when the “front” joins the background.

Other than that, the faceplate of the helm looks very good