Draw Your Cataclysms

For my bestiary thingie. However, it’s highly relevant to what happened before I decided to update my game.
There was shitloads of zombeh.

1 Like

I wish I could draw like all of you guys ;_;

Those are so awesome.

That cutting skill…

sword

based off “The Compensator”

I must say, I really like the sword. The guy kinda reminds me of the black Mage from final fantasy with his hood hiding his whole face except for the eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’ve done an unspeakable thing. Beware, it contains trace amounts of pony. I SOMETIMES KEEP MY MANY WEEK OLD PROMISES, IRC. Sometimes…

2 Likes

[quote=“Inquisitor Dust, post:583, topic:441”]I must say, I really like the sword. The guy kinda reminds me of the black Mage from final fantasy with his hood hiding his whole face except for the eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

And I’ve done an unspeakable thing. Beware, it contains trace amounts of pony. I SOMETIMES KEEP MY MANY WEEK OLD PROMISES, IRC. Sometimes…

Take an internet cookie.

COOL, haha, i could have never tought of that. And good sword, Rookie!
What about a power pony armor?

By the way, i never saw MLP, i just… like those ponys. ._.

1 Like

I have never been good at drawing realist or grotesque stuff but you really need to get out of your confort zone once in a while.

And so I decided to draw my conception of the Jabberwock

2 Likes

Please consider defining it, i love how you draw and i want to see it finished!

1 Like

I tried studying it, however my butt is still insufficient. I demand a refund![/quote]

Rivet if you gain any more mass I fear that when I turn the moon into solid platinum you may be lifted off of the surface of the earth.

But really, u r butiful.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:585, topic:441”]I have never been good at drawing realist or grotesque stuff but you really need to get out of your confort zone once in a while.

And so I decided to draw my conception of the Jabberwock

~le snip~[/quote]
I like it :smiley: Do you plan to finish it up? I VANT TO SEE EET!

[quote=“StopSignal, post:584, topic:441”][quote=“Inquisitor Dust, post:583, topic:441”]I must say, I really like the sword. The guy kinda reminds me of the black Mage from final fantasy with his hood hiding his whole face except for the eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, i never saw MLP, i just… like those ponys. ._.[/quote]
I don’t know why, but this sentence just made my day. That last part.

I should try doing a power armor one, though I’m not sure how Cataclysm power armor looks. It’d probably end up Fallout-y, and there’s already Fallout with ponies!

I’m doing Rule 34 for Rule 34’s sake. Back when I have completed cataclysm rule 34.

I hope it involves ponies

Here is a sketch I made, it doesn’t have any color or background, but it is still pretty decent :smiley:
(I hope it’s not too big.)

1 Like

Ahhh! MORE ART! Tonight, I shall dine well. BD (Don’t worry I don’t actually consume art.)

I like that the jabberwock here looks nothing like how I imagine it, but at the same time, is just as badass.

Who else wants to take a stab at a jabberdraw? I uh.

I may have to re-draw my own jabberwock. The one I’ve already done is kind of in a certain twopage comic. Ffff I want to share it but that’s totally against the spirit of the thing’s purpose.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:591, topic:441”]Ahhh! MORE ART! Tonight, I shall dine well. BD (Don’t worry I don’t actually consume art.)

I like that the jabberwock here looks nothing like how I imagine it, but at the same time, is just as badass.

I may have to re-draw my own jabberwock. The one I’ve already done is kind of in a certain twopage comic. Ffff I want to share it but that’s totally against the spirit of the thing’s purpose.[/quote]
Can you just crap out everything but the jabberwock then?

[quote=“bubbadoo14, post:592, topic:441”][quote=“Pthalocy, post:591, topic:441”]Ahhh! MORE ART! Tonight, I shall dine well. BD (Don’t worry I don’t actually consume art.)

I may have to re-draw my own jabberwock. The one I’ve already done is kind of in a certain twopage comic. Ffff I want to share it but that’s totally against the spirit of the thing’s purpose.[/quote]
Can you just crap out everything but the jabberwock then?[/quote]
I meant crop! XD

I decided to finish the jabberwock

Also Phat you have to post your version of the Jabberwock, now I really want to see it

1 Like

I NEED TO DRAW A JABBY DAMMIT.

[center]I NEEDED TO MAKE IT BEFORE PTHALOCY. HERE IT IS. [size=2pt]Oh wait, his name is Pthalocy? I always told “Pctologhy” idk why.[/size]

(You may need to put less zoom, it is a big image cuz it was scanned)[/center]

[center]So cute.[/center]

[spoiler]

Made it a bit less meatish and more creaturish.[/spoiler]

2 Likes

And now I’ve got two reasons to make sure I’ve got a flamethrower on me at all times… Great work XD

1 Like

Awesome design!! I really like the skull plate of your version it so uncanny looking.

And poor guy his rifle wont protect him anymore.

1 Like

I meant crop! XD[/quote]

No. I will only poop jabberwocks from now on.

XD I’ll draw some stuff down the road once I have time and inspiration both. Don’t worry.

StopSignal’s Jabberwock actually looks as fast as it functions in-game. (mine is, as per usual, comically ungainly. I wanna draw a different one at somepoint but I may just resort to cropping the jabber as a comic teaser.) I liked the subtle shoulder-face and stray foot on the back there. Neat touch.

1 Like

Illustration of John in the mechanic playstyle, made for my guide

Also we really need some old fashioned acetylene torches

2 Likes