Draw Your Cataclysms

I tried studying it, however my butt is still insufficient. I demand a refund!

1 Like

I tried studying it, however my butt is still insufficient. I demand a refund![/quote]
LOL

I’ll take the butt.

Someone draw that.

That’s why I do toon doodles most of the time. It’s like regular art but without the high stakes of IT HAS TO LOOK RIGHT.

Inevitably I wind up spending thrice as long on the piece once I’ve started, but if that’s what it takes to get my arm drawing things, such is life. I really should try out landscape stuff at some point, it’s something I can do quite well when I bother to, but something I rarely ever feel inclined t-

Such. Is. Life.

2 Likes

I was expecting me yanking off Rivet’s butt. This is sufficient.

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:565, topic:441”]Inevitably I wind up spending thrice as long on the piece once I’ve started, but if that’s what it takes to get my arm drawing things, such is life. I really should try out landscape stuff at some point, it’s something I can do quite well when I bother to, but something I rarely ever feel inclined t-

Such. Is. Life.[/quote]

Marry me.

Talks for itself.

They’re always splatting everything with guts. However, it adds some drive into the game.

2 Likes

[quote=“trusty_patches, post:568, topic:441”]Talks for itself.

They’re always splatting everything with guts. However, it adds some drive into the game.

[/quote]
What armor is this guy wearing, if it has any correlation to the game. Also, we need a name for him!

Armor:
Tactical helmet
Gasmask
Reinforced kevlar vest
Army jacket & pants
Metal arm guards(only left arm is fully covered, I explained that fact earlier, right - partially)
Metal leg guards
Metal gauntlets(left only)
Steeltoed boots
The weapon is the zweihander.

On the name… I used something random. But I call him Nick. Because that’s also my name, so it’s some sort of Mary Sue, heh.

1 Like

She’s gone now, but she sure had fun.
[URL=http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/Quetzac/media/DDAkran_zps42057776.gif.html][/URL]

1 Like

Great art Quetzac and welcome aboard.

1 Like

Thanks man, might throw some pixel stuff up someday.

Really good work, Quetz!

Letting this here:

2 Likes

Second! If it looks like my icon or like me, it is just not a coincidence.

2 Likes

[size=18pt]Hey! That’s my butt! give it back![/size]

Stopsignal needs more highfives and maybe dollars.

| _) ) and you can have this back, man. (I’ll draw more silly things another day. Off to sleep for me!

1 Like

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:577, topic:441”]Stopsignal needs more highfives and maybe dollars.

| _) ) and you can have this back, man. (I’ll draw more silly things another day. Off to sleep for me![/quote]

Apart of you, no one gives a none of my drawings. D:

I might go to the corner, and try to not cry. D:

Stopsignal tries to not cry x5
Stopsignal cries!

You died… (more)

Start thread 5-6 months ago
Leave after a while on hiatus
Return
See this

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT wow what goddamn holy crap huh?

Bwuh? Warg?

Damn nice work everyone. Never thought this would get this far when I started this. I guess I gotta start doodling again. Amazing.

A mouse drawing done in paint real quick. Will see what comes of messing around with the Bamboo and Artrage later.

1 Like