Draw Your Cataclysms

[quote=“TheFlame52, post:4338, topic:441”]I have 33 dexterity and 51 perception. If I can’t squish that mosquito, nobody can. I think people forget that all of MMR’s stats are inhumanly high.

That said it is a funny image.[/quote]

One punch man can literally jump to the moon and back without sustaining a scratch.

[quote=“Rot, post:4341, topic:441”][quote=“TheFlame52, post:4338, topic:441”]I have 33 dexterity and 51 perception. If I can’t squish that mosquito, nobody can. I think people forget that all of MMR’s stats are inhumanly high.

That said it is a funny image.[/quote]

One punch man can literally jump to the moon and back without sustaining a scratch.[/quote]

Yeah but if he ends up missing the moon, he’d have no way to get back and would suffocate in space. It’s a wonder how Saitama managed to hit the moon anyway considering how small it is as a target.

I think he got punched to the moon, but I’m not 100% sure.

AWESOME

.>
<.<

You forgot his red feathers :frowning:

Actually I have bark skin now. He got the Grotesque though.

I’m just wondering. How do you see/view Marloss man?

I imagine him as a fairly normal survivor, clad completely in armor, with no skin showing. People think he’s normal, if a little nuts. Until they see what he can do.

Normally how I imagine mine too. I mean, just by how strong your character is Marloss Man’s muscles, tendons and bones must be as dense as a neuron star if they were to keep that much strength and not break.
That is, of course, if your character isn’t inconveniently large or huge.

However isn’t he grotesque or deformed?

Even then, do the penalties for being ugly even apply if your face is completely covered?

Also, I forgot to add this - Can you screenshot your normal gear and clothing? I might doodle MMR when I have the time.

I don’t know if anyone would draw this, but it is fugging funny.
https://m.imgur.com/yMc4c3y?r

Normally how I imagine mine too. I mean, just by how strong your character is Marloss Man’s muscles, tendons and bones must be as dense as a neuron star if they were to keep that much strength and not break.
That is, of course, if your character isn’t inconveniently large or huge.

However isn’t he grotesque or deformed?

Even then, do the penalties for being ugly even apply if your face is completely covered?

Also, I forgot to add this - Can you screenshot your normal gear and clothing? I might doodle MMR when I have the time.[/quote]
When I step on and off a vehicle, the screen shows I weigh 90 kg. I imagine MMR’s body is warped by whatever powers the Granades. I don’t know about being deformed or whatever, but yeah, it probably doesn’t show much under all the gear. Anyway, I don’t count mutations gained from radiation as part of my image of him, since I have them turned off yet they happen anyway. It’s bugged right now.

[spoiler=Inventory]

I should get a sheath for that hunting knife.[/spoiler]

[quote=“A Blitzkried of Butts, post:4350, topic:441”]I don’t know if anyone would draw this, but it is fugging funny.
Imgur

I read this before and thoroughly enjoyed it! I’ll look into it.

[quote=“TheFlame52”]When I step on and off a vehicle, the screen shows I weigh 90 kg. I imagine MMR’s body is warped by whatever powers the Granades. I don’t know about being deformed or whatever, but yeah, it probably doesn’t show much under all the gear. Anyway, I don’t count mutations gained from radiation as part of my image of him, since I have them turned off yet they happen anyway. It’s bugged right now.

[spoiler=Inventory]

I should get a sheath for that hunting knife.[/spoiler][/quote]

To be honest, 90kg is a pretty decent weight, assuming that you have a low body fat percentage and you’re pretty tall. 185+ cm isn’t that bad of a stretch.

I’m just going to assume he looks like a well-muscled, tall individual with futuristic combat armor and a bunch of other gear. Maybe some thingies added here and there to show his fungal attributes - but of course not overdo it.

Also, what are the mods on your two guns?

Felt like doing something again, so I just went with what came to mind first.

I should probably start doing everything in pencil first.

Welcome back, man! Never stop drawing!

[quote=“Rot, post:4352, topic:441”][quote=“A Blitzkried of Butts, post:4350, topic:441”]I don’t know if anyone would draw this, but it is fugging funny.
https://m.imgur.com/yMc4c3y?r[/quote]

I read this before and thoroughly enjoyed it! I’ll look into it.[/quote]
Haha xD wtf man? Just made me laugh in bed while bunking with relatives. Time to find a picture they’ll understand me laughing at without needing to disown me.

[quote=“DeclanFrost, post:4355, topic:441”][quote=“Rot, post:4352, topic:441”][quote=“A Blitzkried of Butts, post:4350, topic:441”]I don’t know if anyone would draw this, but it is fugging funny.
https://m.imgur.com/yMc4c3y?r[/quote]

I read this before and thoroughly enjoyed it! I’ll look into it.[/quote]
Haha xD wtf man? Just made me laugh in bed while bunking with relatives. Time to find a picture they’ll understand me laughing at without needing to disown me.[/quote]
Same here, I giggled a bit to myself

When I tried to show my cousin an alternate, saner picture I was laughing at, I accidentally somehow switched to a bad selfie. She understood.

Felt like making Mason aswell, this time in good ol’ Paintdotnet with the good ol’ mouse.

I don’t think i’ve improved too much, but that may only be because i’ve seen lots of good content since then.

edit: OH SHIT I FORGOT HIS CHIN SCRUFF AGAIN
edit2: that should do it
edit3: but this doesn’t feel right either, not using enough of his face.
edit4: Muuuch better.
edit5: how many edits can one person make before people get miffed?

You’ve done to many. Unsheathes Rising Sun

You’ve done to many. Unsheathes Rising Sun[/quote]

oooohhh nooooooooo…