Draw Your Cataclysms

you interrupted to soon, if he’d continued to 8 we’d have had the right to sacrifice him to RNGesus in hopes of better roles he’d have won a beanie-baby of his favorite still living character.

I mean, there was no interruption. Those messages were like, 9 hours apart.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi. I’m newer to Cataclysm, so here’s my best character so far. I’m shit at art and especially shit at doing people, and, I’m using a mouse, but here’s my best go.

Found the exit to the lab, now to figure out how to actually escape.
This was my first attempt at drawing a person, so I apologize if it looks shit.

Same character a few weeks later. I’ve got a bunch of bionics and good mutations including chain lighting, shockwave generator, solar panels, a reasonable amount of power storage, and joint ratchet. I’ve also got full night vision, infrared vision, extremely strong, fast healer, infection resistant, padded feet, and ursine ears.
I tried drawing the eyes differently in this one because I didn’t really like the way they came out in the first time.

Just a quick sketch in MS paint :wink:

My janitor character has lots of fun cleaning the apocalypse

[quote=“swordlessfish, post:4365, topic:441”]Just a quick sketch in MS paint :wink:

My janitor character has lots of fun cleaning the apocalypse

[/quote]

So I colored the second drawing I did because I kind of liked it. Here you go.

Here’s another of the same character.

[spoiler]

This didn’t actually happen in my game, but I think I’m gonna draw him shooting a zombie while shooting electricity at something… bigger behind him.[/spoiler]

A shocker brute just puzzled at why you use lightining againts him.

A shocker brute just puzzled at why you use lightining againts him.[/quote]
Nah, a shocker brute is only a human-sized zombie, so it’s not really that big. I mean something much bigger. Bigger enough that he has to shoot up at it. Probably gonna see how well I can draw a jabberwock, as it’s tank-sized.

Nah, a shocker brute is only a human-sized zombie, so it’s not really that big. I mean something much bigger. Bigger enough that he has to shoot up at it. Probably gonna see how well I can draw a jabberwock, as it’s tank-sized.[/quote]it’s TWO shocker brutes, one of them is just on the other’s shoulders

Nah, a shocker brute is only a human-sized zombie, so it’s not really that big. I mean something much bigger. Bigger enough that he has to shoot up at it. Probably gonna see how well I can draw a jabberwock, as it’s tank-sized.[/quote]it’s TWO shocker brutes, one of them is just on the other’s shoulders[/quote]
nope, nope never-mind, its just shocker gnomes looking for a potential queen, false alarm, grab the leaf blower.

Nah, a shocker brute is only a human-sized zombie, so it’s not really that big. I mean something much bigger. Bigger enough that he has to shoot up at it. Probably gonna see how well I can draw a jabberwock, as it’s tank-sized.[/quote]it’s TWO shocker brutes, one of them is just on the other’s shoulders[/quote]
nope, nope never-mind, its just shocker gnomes looking for a potential queen, false alarm, grab the leaf blower.[/quote]
Don’t forget…what’s his name again?
oh right! schmebulock!

as ONE OF the gnomes, leaf blower takes care of him too.

gasp your secret revealed!

?

nevermind, I mesread that as you admitting you were a gnome

I think cartoon ponies are more feminine and pleasant than real life girls, what do you think?

I rarely feel up to drawing, but I just suddenly felt like making some pixelated zombies.

1 Like

Man, with just a few adjustments those could totally be good for tilesets.