Draw Your Cataclysms

Nah, I have two suits of heavy power armor in storage in case I need them. I just like having all the useful utility clothes, like scabbards, holsters, tool belts, canteens, etc.

Why a flare gun?

I used it to shoot triffid queens. Itā€™s just so satisfying to see them run away from the fire chasing them, until they finally hit the edge of the reality bubble and burn alive.

Though that was before my fusion blaster arm made fire. I should probably get rid of it.

[quote=ā€œTheFlame52, post:4323, topic:441ā€]I used it to shoot triffid queens. Itā€™s just so satisfying to see them run away from the fire chasing them, until they finally hit the edge of the reality bubble and burn alive.

Though that was before my fusion blaster arm made fire. I should probably get rid of it.[/quote]

I understand nerfs are key to balencing a game,but what about a game where nerfs are completly outlawed and you can find a white space with a closet and talk to said guy. as he complains that more and more stuff is broken.

What?

cold blooded
claws
compound eyes
rough skin
snout
sleepy

Thats an interesting list of flavor for MM. I wonder if it isnt possible to make the threshold ā€˜preventā€™ further mutations?
iirc you cant even inject serum, right?

But those arent all that weird. A fungal monster could easily be seen to change over time.

Radiation mutations are bugged right now, and itā€™s YOUR mod irradiating me. >:P But seriously if you could do that it would be great. I have slimy feathers now!

Whats that you say? Fungal purifier?

Can you eat royal jelly?

We canā€™t eat that. Itā€™s not right for us.

spoiler me on what you -and a postthresh you alone- would get access to.

If we have to work around a hardcoded limitation then I need be able to either require a lot of a hard to get -fungal- thing or something.

how about that fruit. where does it come from and how fast can you get more?

Iā€™ve become highly intrigued as to the spread of MMRā€™s kills are. Is it possible for you to post a screenshot of the kills screen?

Although itā€™s at 101,785 now. Did you want the whole thing?

[quote=ā€œTheFlame52, post:4332, topic:441ā€]

Although itā€™s at 101,785 now. Did you want the whole thing?[/quote]
which monster have you killed the most of ? regular zeds ?

Wow, thatā€™s quite the spread. Iā€™ve never had my kill feed extend beyond the window and gain a scroll bar.

How did you manage to kill a single shrew and three slugs :stuck_out_tongue: Those poor things

I can see it.

Marloss Man, the destroyer of the dead, one who can massacre thousands of undead and other worldly beings with little effortā€¦

Grinding his teeth in frustration due to not being able to squish an annoying mosquito.

Iā€™ve killed 17023 small blobs, followed by 11130 zombies. I donā€™t see many regular zombies any more, since zombie evolution was introduced. Iā€™m on year 7, double length seasons.

The occasional small animal was probably killed by the Solar Rollerā€™s tires, or way back when I actually had to hunt for food.

[quote=ā€œRot, post:4335, topic:441ā€]I can see it.

Marloss Man, the destroyer of the dead, one who can massacre thousands of undead and other worldly beings with little effortā€¦

Grinding his teeth in frustration due to not being able to squish an annoying mosquito.[/quote]
I see what you did there!

I have 33 dexterity and 51 perception. If I canā€™t squish that mosquito, nobody can. I think people forget that all of MMRā€™s stats are inhumanly high.

That said it is a funny image.

Will post some art next day one Iā€™m in my place.

I did some ultra super fungal Marloss Man, because i just liked how the idea sounded in my head. but man, itā€™s really late, and i probably wonā€™t continue it, so iā€™ll post it here!

Big one here: http://i.imgur.com/abrBk5W.png

1 Like