Draw Your Cataclysms

Exactly what happened to me… Damn those hulks with their hollow, steel heads!
[URL=http://s882.photobucket.com/user/Tau-battlesuit/media/CataDDA2.jpg.html][/URL]

1 Like

Far-Sighted, and Short-Sighted.

2 Likes

That one looks really good, actually.

One shot headshot hulk. Good times. (just begun after raiding a gunstore and killing a bunch of zombies.)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Máté: Thanks!

And you’ve got a good sense of comedic timing. A+

Máté: Exactly what happened to me, except i had 4 bears instead of 1 cougar! D:

God damn potatoes!! I hate it when they gave me crap like this lol.
And beating the npc with the potato seems fair.
Im surprised nobody made one about making explode hulks by throwing threads at it!

Take two, playing as myself.

So I have had various issues with radiation.

So I have developped the trait vomitous.

This can only bode well for future installments.

Time to find out if the morale penalty for puking zombie children to death provokes yet more nukespew.

I’ll draw more when I figure out whether or not I can weaponize my own barf.

2 Likes

When i “necromanced” this thread, i never expected to see this good pictures. Nice pictures, Pthalocy! I am impressed!
EDIT: Pthalocy, you might be able to add it as an martial art or something like that? If you get it finished, i would like to have that mod for myself! :smiley:

EDIT2: This just happened to me (This is my first time actually trying to draw something in MS Paint.)
[URL=http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/TauBattlesuit246/media/CataDDAlol.jpg.html][/URL]

1 Like

OMFG the wonders of noisy driving. Hope your truck enjoyed the rampage!

If anyone with code powers wants to try making puke a viable defense mechanism in combat, go for it. I am unfortunately a scribbler, not a programmer. :frowning:

The first time I drove at night I saw question marks everywhere in the dark, that was really freaky. Now I’m used to it and just patiently wait for the dinner to appear in my headlights.

The problem is, my truck enjoyed it a lot, but not me… :frowning:

1 Like

:c

…windshield wipers?

1 Like

I threw a squirrel corpse at a hulk once, it missed and hit a landmine. The landmine exploded and set off a great fire (in the woods) that managed to only kill a jumping spider.

[size=14pt]I have won the game.[/size]

1 Like

…windshield wipers?[/quote]

Me and Máté were joking around with making bloody windshields opaque, and would need windshield wipers! (We were in Skype.)

EDIT: Just made a new picture about the logic of CataDDA. (The vehicle in question weighs 1000 kilograms)
[URL=http://s882.photobucket.com/user/Tau-battlesuit/media/CataDDALogic.jpg.html][/URL]
EDIT2: Pthalocy, if you want to add me on Skype, PM me and i will PM my Skype name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wowww. I need to dabble with more vehicles already. We used to have a law loophole here where having these electric ‘motorbikes’ that came with foot pedals like a bike made them count as ‘bikes’ and therefor didn’t require a license to drive. Looked suspiciously similar.

(take it not as offense that I don’t pm for skype names right away, I am slow to warm up to verbal chatting. I will hang onto the offer for in the future!)

[quote=“Pthalocy, post:37, topic:441”]Wowww. I need to dabble with more vehicles already. We used to have a law loophole here where having these electric ‘motorbikes’ that came with foot pedals like a bike made them count as ‘bikes’ and therefor didn’t require a license to drive. Looked suspiciously similar.

(take it not as offense that I don’t pm for skype names right away, I am slow to warm up to verbal chatting. I will hang onto the offer for in the future!)[/quote]
It’s okay, now GO BACK TO WORK! I want to see more of your magnificent and humoristic pictures :smiley:
EDIT: I found out spiders don’t like pedal vehicles the hard way. Had 8 wolf spiders, 5 jumping spiders and 2 web spiders chasing me!

1 Like

My dad used to have a moped(?) like that too, JAWA was written on it if I remember correctly. He brought it a few times when we were walking our dog and the dog could pull it with no problem.

This is a great idea, I’m adding it to the issue tracker.