Draw Your Cataclysms II

Love it Thank you ^-^

1 Like

I really like the idea of her tentacles changing color depending on her mood. Here are her stockings have another use - not only protection of her limbs, but it also may help her to cover her emotions.

3 Likes

I was trying to base her color change on real cephalopods. Thank you. You’re kinda my art hero. :blush::blush::blush::blush::heart_eyes::smile:

1 Like

stanky
Summer’s just around the corner. Winter was nice and comfy. Spring was… half and half.
Hmm. I need… an air freshener CBM. Smells like rank ass in here.

11 Likes

This makes me really want a Retrodays customizable sprite. Retrodays is the only tileset to move me away from ASCII.

3 Likes

I neeeeds ma deadpeople

5 Likes

That’s my favorite feature of other tile sets, but I like my Retrodays too much.

3 Likes

It’s hauling day, strong man. Town’s just about clear.

21 Likes

I really like it for its simplicity, haha.
It’d be a good challenge to depict everything in such a small number of pixels (i think it’s 10x10?); I already have some trouble with a size that’s a wee bit bigger (16x16), and that’s why I paint guns and such in neon colours, haha. It’s hard to make contrast work properly in such a small area and with colour constraints :confused:

1 Like

First attempt at DAZ 3d I dont have many assets yet but i will be trying this medium soon as well and the old sketch pad. Note the pic hasn’t been properly rendered yet. so its rough.

8 Likes

Her mother was infected, she was bleeding to death and begged him to end her misery.

2 Likes

well…first shit attempt at trying to place ol Maddy on the Digital format. Meh…lots of work ahead. Not to mention getting afar far better rendering PC.

7 Likes

Severely injured.

1 Like

do you draw these or borrow them? I like them.

Never leave a good tool behind.
‘Surly’ here had to have her barrel cut down early on as she took on the impromptu role of close combat executioner. Comes out to play whenever there’s enough .308 stashed away to mess around a bit. Good for target practice and quick cleanup. Not pretty. Not nice. Very surly.

10 Likes

I’ll hop in with a new character design I just started.
Proud of this as a start.

8 Likes

Good shading :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Maddy washed her hair…twice…and then brushed it for a solid hour. After placing in her contact lenses she no longer resembled an old creepy smut show host.

13 Likes

I really like this version over your other 3D renderings. Looks more human.

3 Likes

Yeah. I finally figured out what I’m doing

3 Likes