Draw Your Cataclysms II

1. Kitbashing 3D assets and creating the faces, body shapes and posing them in Daz studio then rendering it all with Iray.
  2. Corrections and some painting in PhotoShop.
  3. Created some filtered images with the Prisma app.
  4. Blended the filtered images with the original and color correction in PhotoShop.

I usually blend in some photo material and paint over the renders more but I decided to keep this one simple… ish.

4 Likes

Can’t imagine anyone better by your side during the apocalypse then Thanos’s nicer, better looking brother.

4 Likes

Can’t imagine anyone better by your side during the apocalypse than actual Thanos.

1 Like

Well, I mean if YOU want to trust a mass murderer…

2 Likes

Very nice, the work shows. Thanks for the info :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Not a drawing, but how I imagine my tiny baby standard-frame “fire truck” might look in real life.

5 Likes

i ain’t called “hulk’s bouncy ball” for no reason

35 Likes

The tiny smiley face really makes this.

4 Likes

Survivor’s single-tile unicycle with everything survivor needs. The survivor mutated into a dragon for some reason.

30 Likes

That’s horrible… I love it.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Combat squid! Dangerous!

4 Likes

I have discovered drawing tiny sketches is easier for me but good practice. I’m trying to get to your level one day long from now lol.

Small sketches is a great practice. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Hey @Hof1993, so you draw just for us or also as a hobby? Always found your drawings quite cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both pretty much. It’s fun and so far people have been very kind. :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

The pleasure is on our side, to hear about your small adventures, and helps too you’re such a sweet girl :smile:

2 Likes

:upside_down_face::blush::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::octopus::octopus::octopus:

Tried to make an anatomy pic like some of Epsilons Lydia sketches. Nothing compared to Shadows work but im finally fleshing ol girl Maddy out.

9 Likes

20190409%20gurl%20F%20(1)
Made a little retrodays-style depiction of a certain octopode-ish lady c:
(or would her be an hexapode? :thinking: )

9 Likes