ChestHole Tileset

[quote=“RufusFromOlGermany, post:40, topic:8933”]…
How do I do that? =)
…[/quote]

I would do the following:

[ol][li]Import both tilesets in Tileset Studio - this will create 2 project folders with hopefully very similar file structure[/li]
[li]Choose one of them as a base[/li]
[li]Overwrite .png files of tiles you want to use from secondary tileset into the base one’s directory. Should have same names, because names of files are derived from names of game objects.[/li]
[li]Export updated base tileset in Tileset Studio[/li][/ol]

It will work only if you are changing tiles that are existing in both tilesets, but if I understand you correctly, that’s what you want.

[glow=red,2,300]Perfect! [/glow]
Thank you very much! :3

[glow=green,2,300]-Rufus[/glow]

Love this tileset. I don’t agree with all of the looks, but I’m not overly picky. (like the heavy survivor helmet is cyan with a pink stripe, I thought I was wearing a football helmet at first.)

But having each NPC that runs up to you looking different is so nice.

Good job Chezzo.

I’m really impressed with this tileset, and look forward to seeing each new update.

Thank you so much Rivet, and everyone. You guys are awesome and are making me want to work on this.

Another huge update hit the experimental, reclining seats and sharp rocks being the major ones. Got some musical instruments in there, but they are wrong and just place holders.

Here’s a screenshot:

Whoops, no that’s something Sparr is working on. (I AM SO EXCITED, AREN’T YOU EXCITED!?)

Here’s an actual screenshot:

Thou hast to show me how to try that!

And looking forward to the update!

My house caught fire! I made all new doors, windows, and walls for the tileset, and now they are magma. I miss them more than all my stuff.

I’m at a hotel right now with no computer, just a tablet.

Woah, hell!
I’m sorry, fudge. That must be horrible. You are ok?

Thanks, StopSignal. You and Seawolfe and Kevin Granade sure know how to make a man feel better.

Yes, me and my family are okay.

I need a new computer, until then I am developing this tile set on my Android phone. Which is about as fun as it sounds!

/hugs

I wish I could be of any help, if I had internet in my computer rather than only in my phone. Hey, I hope things get like before soon. And don’t worry, the important thing is to be okay and take care of the family, this things go later.

Ah thats a real bummer man. I just helped a friend rebuild some stuff after HIS place burned to the ground… houses don’t seem THAT flammable until you realize just how much plastic is in them :(. If you were nearby Id offer to help cleanup, but sadly you are likely in another state. Well wishes to you and your family, awesome as the tile set looks family comes first. Take care of all that IRL stuff, then come back and make more badassery!

Sorry to hear that Chezzo. Glad to hear you and your family are okay though. Your tileset is awesome, but only carry on with it once you are comfortable again… :slight_smile:

And if the routine of working on the tileset is helpful to you (some folks work that way; others do not, and that’s OK), by all means work on it to the degree that it’s helpful to you to do so. The major focus is you & yours recovering from the fire.

And if the routine of working on the tileset is helpful to you (some folks work that way; others do not, and that’s OK), by all means work on it to the degree that it’s helpful to you to do so. The major focus is you & yours recovering from the fire.[/quote]

^^^ well said. Couldn’t agree more. Fast recovery, and may your life be a happy one as you take on DF like challenges IRL, and your losses and victories be enjoyable.

Why are the windows and doors different in the picture preview than the tileset im using in 0.C

The updated tileset is in the latest experimental, or you can grab it here.

Character icons change based on clothing and mutations?! O.o

I think I’m in love :smiley:

Awesome work!

Can you make open windows not look the same as broken.

Another huge update. I (think I) finished monsters! Every single monster has a tile. It is in the latest experimental.

Also changed up foodstuffs so they are all the same style.

I added opened windows for everyone. Also, tailor’s kits, thermometer, grapnel, karate belts, about the cutest pair of simple wooden geta you have ever seen, multicookers and the multicookers of your nightmares.

I still have to tile YOUR MOM. (Ooooh.)

Screenshot:

Chezzo I would like to commend you on the amazing job you have done with this texture pack, it gives the game an entirely new feel. I’m using it for my current Cataclysm series on YouTube.

I’m really sorry to hear about the fire and I hope you and yours are getting by okay.

Cheers