ChestHole Tileset

since I have been running on a mac air for the past… 4 years? I have gotten used to going without, though the keyboarding and buisness intro classes I took had a lot of work with that style, and I frequently miss going without, especially when playing CDDA. ;(

it may be odd to ask,but where is the soundpack?
can’t find it on my experimental nor can I find a working version to use
so where is it ?

It’s in remyroy’s launcher, or in the sound pack thread, or here:

http://chezzo.com/cdda/ChestHoleSoundSet.zip

Which is the most up to date ChestHoleTileset pack with all the trimmings?

ChestHoleTilesetTrees.zip? ChestHoleTilesetDoorsAndWindows.zip? something im missing?

i installed the 0.c version, made a new cdda map and put everything in it.
I have a launcher, so i set it to the new cdda map, launched, but when i sarted, it was still ASCII

It doesn’t work with 0.C because 0.C didn’t have some of the tools I use to make the set. There IS an old version in 0.C.

But you should play the experimentals! Lots has changed, there is running and reach weapons and my set works.

I may be dumb or sum sh** but I’ve tried to install it on my trusty ol phone and it ends up on failing… Can I get any halp? There already is some in game tilesets but wanna try this anyway…

Lemat could use a tile for holding it. The normal .44 caliber and do not forget the shotgun variant.

Hey guys, I’m a noob to CDDA and I was wondering if tiles for railroad in the subway are present in the Chesthole tileset, or if my installation is screwed?

Nope. The subway tracks and what-not are a new addition, so tilesets will need to be updated for them.

1 Like

Need an update for the latest experimentals, I think?

Seeing some ASCII characters… here’s a short list of things I’ve seen:

Heavy Duty Door
Heavy Duty Trunk Door
Wood Ash
Manure
Roach Dust
Roach Egg
Plague Nymph
Bird Litter
Bird Egg… except there’s two? cataclysm-tiles_2018-08-02_02-58-14

As someone new to CDDA, it’s quite jarring to see these ASCII characters… so I’m hoping new graphics can be created to get the pack up to date with the latest build(s). (Not sure why it’s not kept up to date considering it’s included with the base game… but it looks like this is the case with -every- mod in the game, and I didn’t know some stuff stopped being developed years ago as it got integrated into vanilla, and some now cause issues enabling, which I’m experiencing)

I would like to know the answer to this as well.

Many items could use some love. But I’m seeing a few firearms with either no tile or wrong tile. Several rifles were given pistol tiles. Had I not died yesterday I would have given which they are =/

Spawn a bunch of gunshops and you will see what I mean.

Although I’m not sure if Chest is still around. I think his house burned down irl…sooo…was working from his phone?

That was years ago. I still am in the irc all the time.

And I’m working on it.

5 Likes

Wow…didn’t know I been around here that long lol

Cool, nice to still have you around. Nice bulldog.

Could you when you have the time. Do a quick look through the gun mods. Several rifles have pistol icons and a few small pistols have none. Haven’t played the game in a week, or I would have written the stuff down.

Sorry for butting in!

How can I suggest tileset changes? I saw that lily’s and mailboxes don’t have a tile so I made some!

I guess they look decent and correlate enough with the game-style.

1 Like

here’s another one - coat rack.

So, how do you guys like em?

1 Like

Wondering, has the regular ‘ChestHoleTileset’ been updated recently?

It’s my favorite :blush:

ChestH(o)le has been busy with life but is working on an update, per his Discord update 15 minutes ago.

what’s ChestH(‘o’)le’s Discord?