Challenge Me [First Challenge over impaled by a Moose]

Alright I’ve quit playing Cata for a while now, and I want to get back into it in the worst possible way.
Asking the community to make me the worst possible character to make the game far, faaaar harder than it should be. Also you can force me to a specific play style as well like being pacifistic or only eating raw meat, that sort of thing.

[size=14pt]FIRST CHALLENGE[/size]
Name:Bordon Fleeman
Skills: Cooking: 3
Fabrication: 3
Computers: 2
Speaking: 3 [No NPC’s though]
Stats: Strength: 10
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 10
Perception: 9
Traits:
Addictive Personality
Fragile
Lightweight
Thin-Skinned
Cannibal
Masochist
Optimist
Parkour Expert
Robust Genetics
Venom Mob Protege [Style: Toad]
Challenges: Where nothing but stuff I made out of Rags
Constantly be addicted to crack, heroine, alcohol, etc…

Use only clothes that you sew yourself. Made from rags of socks.
And weapon: Rock in a sock.

[quote=“StopSignal, post:2, topic:5383”]Use only clothes that you sew yourself. Made from rags of socks.
And weapon: Rock in a sock.[/quote]
So start with shower victim, okay. What about skills, stats, and perks.

Full speech and barter with NPCs off.

And only eat meat. And only drink clean water.

1 str, 1 dex, 1 int, 1 per. welcome back to the cataclysm!

You can only get to 4! And its not actually that hard, except for the part in which it takes you a whole day to read a book in order to fail learning a single recipe.

You also gotta be addicted to crack and meth.

Increase the trait points you can take and take ALL the negative ones and invest the extra points in the swimming skill.

I can’t take all negative traits. Unless they changed that.

Get drunk, play a song you really hate on loop, and then make the worst character you can.

And then, whenever you start playing, get drunk again. (Loop not necessary after first two full games.)

In the options you can increase the amount of points you get from negative and positive traits.

Also, name yourself Rick Astley.

Unluckily, frail fragile and the other one cant stack, there goes my one hit point wonder character.

I’d imagine such a char would die if they as much as moved.

Back home let’s do this shit.
World has everything on default, no mods loaded, named Saint Francis.
Messed with the points, I still can’t take all the traits. So list a few perks, and everything else is going into speech, also I’m going to be a Female Prostitute name Bordon Fleemen

But sock made pants D:

I’m going to get out of my Hooker clothes at the start.

:smiley:

Great! It will not be that hard if you know how to run and use bushes… and i am pretty sure you do.

Great! It will not be that hard if you know how to run and use bushes… and i am pretty sure you do.[/quote]
I do. Going to slap a character together and provide [size=2pt]semi-[/size]constant updates about how they are and their shitty or not-so-shitty life in Cata.

You must also do all drugs you find immediately, on site.