Cataclysm++ Mod

Now I have to make sure ALL items are given when item is disassemble.

Oh? No worries, should be simple enough to alter the deconstruct recipe. o3o

For the life of me, I can’t get it to wield out duct tape or rolling papers but it still requires them for reconstruction…

Hmm? That’s odd. o.O

Update 16 Ready!

Nice. And…doh! I think I found the issue. It’s the “UNRECOVERABLE” flag that both duct tape and rolling paper have. ;w;

Yup, had to scrap them both so I added regular paper instead of the rolling ones. No way to add duct tape however.

Medical tape at least lacks the flag, but it has less uses.

Not worth it. Not really useful and doesn’t fit the survival kit niche.

True. Also odd that medical tape counts as being ammo but isn’t of ammotype tape.

Update 17 Ready!

Any clue what could cause this mod not to successfully load when added to an existing world?
Worked for some of my saves, but not for others, despite copy-pasting the same modified mod list into all of them.
No errors or anything, just no survivor mod stuff either.

Check to see if the name of the mod folder, the mod id (in the modinfo.json file) and the mod list are the same.

Since you see no errors I assume you are using the latest experimental instead of stable, if not, then upgrade to the experimental is required.

Finally, some recipes are learned only via books. Use the debug menu’s wish for an item to see if the items are on the list or not.

Yep, checked all those.

Full story is that I added this mod to three of my existing worlds, each of which uses the same world settings and mods*
(*one of the working worlds also uses the generic guns mod, but is otherwise the same.)

In two of them this mod works just fine- the items appear in recipe books and the wish list, I can craft them, all of that.

But for my oldest world it seems like this mod simply isn’t loading- no error messages, but none of the items show up in the wish list, the vehicles aren’t listed in the spawn vehicle list, and the recipe books don’t have the recipes. Even tried copy-pasting the mod list from the working world with an identical mod list. No difference.

I can live without it in this one world if I have to, but I figured I’d say something because its such a weird glitch.

Odd, maybe the world is too old to make the mod compatible and just doesn’t load it…

Just figured out the problem: A backup folder of that world had gotten stuck in my save folder by mistake, and it seems it was using that as the folder for the world instead of the main one. : /

Mystery solved, working now.

Good to hear read you solved the issue.

Update 18 ready!

Update 19 Ready to download!

Is the first mod I download and install myself (I installing some of the mods than comes with the official release so I don´t know what I do wrong, I star to play this game 2 days ago.)