Cataclysm++ Mod

It´s your Bioweapon mod dead? I can´t even reply and the links are dead. Sorry I was away for some time.

Bioweapon mod is probably obsolete

Care to explain? that means it´s already added to the vanilla mod pack? or it´s not going to be update soon?

The Survivor mod and the Bioweapons mod were combined to make this mod.

Oh thanks for the explanation.

Not a problem and welcome back!

I am getting errors where a whole bunch of items (most bio weapon items ) don’t exist any comments on that?

Test it it on latest experimental with no other mods and no errors on my end. It must be a conflict with another mod. Send me the first 3 error and a list of your mods.

Give me a sec (I have to upload the images to imgure then link them here)

Test it it on latest experimental with no other mods and no errors on my end. It must be a conflict with another mod. Send me the first 3 error and a list of your mods.[/quote]
Shit didn’t realize how big the pics were going to be.

As for mods I have.
Dead Leave’s Fictional guns
Icecon’s Weapon Pack
Midieval stuff mod
more survival tools
Mythological replicas
pk rebalancing
crazy cataclysm
boats
folding parts pack
tanks
vehichle expansion mod
both of the magic mods
your mod
stats through skills 2
no acid zombies
classic rogue like classes
improved survivor weapons
and slow zombs

well what do you think? Again the issues is that alot of items don’t seem to be capable of existing or something.

It seems you are using an outdated version with the labnotes still in them. I had to get rid of them to make it work. I you haven’t updated in a while then do so. If not let me know.

This was when I downloaded from the op TODAY. Also how does that prevent some items from being removed?
Wait did you update it today sometime cause I downloaded it this morning and I was getting this issue and I downloaded it again now and I got no errors?

There’s a current bug that prevents me from crafting stuff that involved the “Tin Can” as it is now referred as the “Open Tin Can” (Or something similar to that).

You mean the Survival Tin Kit.

Stopping by to mention that the custom gun attack for critters might require an update to their range flag.

^^

RANGE: [MINVALUE], [MAXVALUE], TYPE OF FIRE

Accepts multiple entries, which is how turrets can singleshot or burst fire you.

Thanks for the info, back to debugging.

Fixed issue with the cans and monsters with guns plus some professions changes. Ready for download.

Update number 8 is ready for download! It consists of a few item changes and added a couple of guns to the military surplus. Read OP change log for more details.

Would it be possible for the Slave Fighter NPCs to be deathmatching amongst themselves? Tried the Slave Fighter scenario and I immediately got ganged up on (And burnt to death by a guy with a Hellfire Stave) by the slaves right after spawning.

NPCs fight among factions and since they all belong to the slave fighter’s faction they won’t touch each other.