Cataclysm++ Mod

First off I absolutely love your mod in it’s grand and spectacular additions and aside from a few issue’s with balancing and realism (although this game has plasma rifles and blob zombies so realism shouldn’t be my concern), I am quite content with its state and even have a few suggestions but if you don’t wish to actually implement them I don’t mind especially if you have to much on your plate…if you can help me with my idea though I would appreciate as it always helps if I wan’t to actually muster up the effort to mod this in myself.

So to the items…

A survivor’s archery belt :(To accompany the addition of backpack) Basically the same as the survivors belt only with the ability to hold 20 arrows in a waist quiver (maybe minus the sheath if it causes issues) but adds a extra two to encumbrance to the belt when fitted

Survivor’s slingshot:If you have watched any of joergspraves videos you can see the potential of creation from aluminium and doubling up on rubber can achieve

musketball,leadball,ballbearing,marble or pebble pouch: It is a item that has been used historically throughout every age with a sling used to hold due to how easy it makes lugging around slinging pebbles and lead and in addition to the ease in you can attach it to a belt or tunic string with relative ease , which confused me as to why it has never been added to the game so without question I am really striving to get this implemented even if no one else shall

First of all I am glad you like the mod and am aware of its realism issues. Your ideas are not hard to implement, would require to create the item, recipe and/or spawn(s). Sadly I am not able to work on it beyond fixing any issues due to experimentals. But if you wish to make a mod with thise items feel free to use this mod as a template and send the code/questions my way and I will help if I am available.

for some reason, when i try loading a save, i get errors about all your items and proffesions not existing.
these images show some of the bugs"

i tried it with build 5255 and 5261 , stil the errors come up.

Usually the first two errors make the rest of the errors appear. I will take a look soon.

Fixed the errors with the lasted experimentals, just download the mod again for the fix.

As of the writing of this post to my next post, I am working on a new update. I plan to balance/delete professions and scenarios first, this will make it easier if I ever want to mainline a couple. I also will add new bionics, one that comes to mind is a gatlin gun version on the A7 rifle that is your augmented arm. After that I will see what else comes to mind. Thank you once again for your patience.

I finished the update! It consists of profession/scenario rebalance, the addition of 3 bionics and misc fixes. Download is ready.

I made a fix for the conflict with the recent bashing/cutting changes to the experimental. I also messed around with a few profession for this mod when I submitted one for mainline. For all intents and purposes this is update six. Download is ready.

im not sure if you fixed this yet, but im getting a lot of errors when trying to use this mod, although it may be from other mods.

see here: http://imgur.com/a/DGnF7

im using build 5314

and these mods:
“Medieval_Stuff”,
“Cata++”,
“PK_REBALANCE”,
“More_Survival_Tools”,
“nw_pack”,
“Experimental-Z-Level”,
“more_locations”,
“blazemod”,
“Tanks”,
“Arcana”,
“Arts’ Guns”,
“no_reviving_zombies”,
“PARKSANDREC”,
“boats”,
“deoxymod”,
“Slow_Zombies”,
“ext”,
“OvermapRebalance”

I tested it and I did not get any errors from this mod, I have read in here that Art’s Guns mod is having issues, maybe try loading a test world without it.

Can you make the monomolecular sword work with bionic combatives like monomolecular blade does ?

What I can do is make a custom martials file which you can replace to make it work.

Hey, sorry I am back again after making some shitty mod for my game and I just want to ask if am I having issues in my instillation or is there a issue with slave fighters compatibility in the latest builds (I am sorry if I am being a idiot btw)

I am currently using the latest experimental and I am experiencing no issue. Send me a screen cap of the errors you get.

Latest experimental doesn’t let me start as a Slave Fighter in the Sketchy Cabin for some reason. If it helps, I’m using PK’s Rebalance mod. There’s also a typo with the FEMA Death Camp scenario, where it says “lsy” instead of “lay”

The issue with the slave fighter profession is that the game has trouble finding the sketchy cabin. Just carefully read the prompts and say yes to them and the game will eventually find one. This happens with “rare” buildings like the lmoe shelter or even labs.

Not totally true. Your map settings must be set so that the location can be generated. Creating a world with cities disabled means no shelters spawn, so the shelter location will never be found.

But yeah, assuming the mod doesn’t have a bug (which seems a good assumption) Noctifer is totally right here.

Updated to the latest experimental today and a bunch of errors like this happened when I loaded my save file

Issue fixed, was a problem with a gun mod having invalid values. Values were corrected and the mod works. Just download for it to work.