Cataclysm DDA 0.4 Released

It’s at least been fixed in the dev version now that somebody finally noticed. :stuck_out_tongue:

How can I reenable saving in survival mode so I can move my survival character to the main world? It worked in previous versions, but doesn’t seem to work now.

It’s at least been fixed in the dev version now that somebody finally noticed. :P[/quote]

Yeah, thanks for reporting it!

Hm, we got a v0.5 changelog anywhere yet?
I’m salivating at the thought of that tasty new prerelease.

The changiest of logs.

Btw, thanks Slax. Schools look like they’re gonna be fun. :slight_smile:

Heh, actually we were doing pretty good with it, but the changelog is now at least a week out of date, need to trawl through the git log again and add the missing stuff again.

So whens the prerelease? I cant compile the source code myself on this crappy pc, it breaks halfway through.

Yeah. I’d love a prerelease, but it’s out when it’s out. No point rushing.
I’ve tried to compile the source before, but dear lord the compiler linked on the front page is freaking horrible. Not sure if I was missing a few libraries or something (except I’m like 99% sure everything needed was there) but the C++ tools didn’t seem to build correctly, which messed up the compile of the source itself.

Edit: Ignore that, that’s the inbuilt British reserve speaking. It’s practically a CBM.
Prerelease nao plz.

[quote=“Iosyn, post:49, topic:726”]Yeah. I’d love a prerelease, but it’s out when it’s out. No point rushing.
I’ve tried to compile the source before, but dear lord the compiler linked on the front page is freaking horrible. Not sure if I was missing a few libraries or something (except I’m like 99% sure everything needed was there) but the C++ tools didn’t seem to build correctly, which messed up the compile of the source itself.

Edit: Ignore that, that’s the inbuilt British reserve speaking. It’s practically a CBM.
Prerelease nao plz.[/quote]

Compile it with codeblocks and you shouldn’t have any issues.

Wow, tagging failure.

Installing now. Thanks drake. Main problem I had was getting it to understand that GCC was installed properly, I think.
No problems with codeblocks at all, finally tasting all the juicy goodness of the github version.
– just as we get nightly builds too. /facepalm.