Bio-Weapon Mod

So delete them from default groups and increase the cost_multiplier…Ill try that.

So I found the source of all the spawning problems… The mosntergroups.json file is one of the few file you have to copy all the section you wish to add a monster to. I failed to do this making bio-weapons be the only thing that spawned. I fixed the spawning rate by adding the other monsters and limiting bio-weapons to spawn only in power stations.

Oh derp. I should’ve looked at that, I would’ve realized that was the issue. ._.

At least it is fixed. I may make them spawn somewhere else as well later but for now it is fixed.

Ah, good. Sorry I didn’t think of that beforehand. >.<

You been nothing but helpful so don’t feel bad about it. I just put the fixed version for download. This should prevent further ally way gang bangs. Looks at Artyom177 Sorry…

Now now, I already made fun of that typo. o3o

Sniper and scout are different things? IRL snipers trained in survival and scouting, because thats what they mostly do.

I am well aware snipers irl do scout work and spend weeks in the field living off the land but I separated them for balancing reasons.

A couple errors are sadly preventing me from using the mod and I have no idea how to fix it :confused: I have a couple images of the two messages it gives me if anyone can help, much obliged! :smiley: the first one says the ARMOR.json segment about envioronmental armor, specifically the bio weapon badge, cannot be loaded, and the other is bout the metal walls and floors not being able to load…any help would be appreciated, guys.

If you’re able to upload said images, that would help. Or just quote the debug messages cited on error’ing at you.

Mod is neat but it might make CBMS a little too easy to get. The failed bioweapons are a bit too easy to kill once you get electric protection, and often you’ll come to a bioweapon lab and find everything already dead. Each one drops cbms when you butcher.

Yeah, they drop a good amount of cbms but even so, if your skill in electronics is low it won’t matter and if it is then it can be its own reward for it.

Are you running stable instead of experimental by any chance?

Finally decided to add some craftable weapons here, not just people weapons since my other en devours in this mod went down the drain.

[quote=“Random_dragon, post:16, topic:10629”][quote=“Artyom177, post:15, topic:10629”]Thanks, Now I won’t get raped in an ally by bio-weapons.

Hopefully…[/quote]

Hopefully you won’t end up in your ally in the first place. Unless you’re into that sort of thing. o3o[/quote]
Well, if you really need to cement that alliance…

Yes, become one with Mother Russia. o3o

And then organize a “hunting accident” for your Weak, Dwarf, Ugly, heir.

Are you running stable instead of experimental by any chance?[/quote]
Ah, it appears I am. I didn’t think that would be an issue. I shall try it in experimental now… ^-^"

Alright, works in experimental without a hitch so far. Appreciate the heads-up, mate, thanks!