Artyom's Gun Emporium (Update 2 Hotfix 1) Holy shit

[quote=“Artyom177, post:58, topic:10035”]Maybe we can somehow make Duty and Freedom?

I don’t know, I’ve been playing Stalker COP: Misery all this week. My mind is on that…

No game can scare me like a Chimera leaping from the tall grass and killing me instantly. Good times…[/quote]
Dolg! Dolg! Dolg!
Wonder if we could do the armours from that as well.
Or would those be roughly similar to the various survivor ones?
Reminds me, I should fire up lost alpha again.

Play the call of chernobyl leak, shit is great!

How about adding 9x39mm and the as val and vss vintorez for next release?

Or if you really want to go balls out, maybe some anomaly traps. I’m getting an erection just thinking about this.

Stalkerclysm: Dark Vodka Ahead

And you could spawn artifacts inside those anomalies, instead of creating a new “manufacts” item category

I don’t think i’m that good at Coding… But you never know.

Playing that awesome cheeki breeki profession you made random, but you forgot to give a shirt and footware. Having fun though.

Footwear? I thought I gave them socks and sneakers. ;A;

As for a shirt, wasn’t sure what they should wear under their trenchcoats.

I’m an imbecile, sorry. You gave sneakers and socks. Not too big a deal on the shirt.

A basic shirt or such might be logical. From the character models it seems to vary whether the hood is from a separate hoodie, or part of the jacket.

Also did I fuck up the VSS? Or the AS-Val? I can’t check them right now.

No AS Val in the 16 august version as far as I can see.
Vintorez shows up in the debug list, at least.

edit
Stats do look a bit messed up, though.
0 damage, armour-pierce, range, dispersion and sight-dispersion.

Oh shit. Its a BB version… Hold on, I’ll get working right on that

9x39mm BBs. Glorious.

Oh also, the reason why the AK-74m has higher recoil is because it’s lighter. Meaning that it has less weight to counteract the force of the piston and 5.45 round going off. Plastics and Polymer might make the weapon much lighter, but it’s going to get points off on recoil.

That is true. That’s a bad on my part, I’ll get that changed in the next update or hotfix but the Ak’s recoil will stay…

Hey, i’m a realism buff… You wanna fight about it?

Kidding…

Hey! That’s an awesome mod, good job.

If I could make a request, I’d REALLY love to have more of the Calico weapons in the game, particularly ones with a 100 round magazine as opposed to the 50 round used in the Calico M960 that is in the game. Is that doable? It’d be really great!

I actually registered just to comment on this, and make the request. xD

I’m gonna eat the next person to request a gun already in vanilla in this thread. :V

I’m sorry if my request was unclear, but Calico is the manufacturer. They made more than one gun.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Calico_Series_of_Rifles_and_Pistols

I was talking about something like the M110 for example. Those weapons are NOT already in the game, and the M960 only has a 50 round magazine, as opposed to the bigger 100 round magazine that is also available.