The Russian weapons pack!

[center][/center]

[center]A mod pack containing most of the Kalashnikov family of guns and various Russian guns! To the obscure and unknown to the popular and modernized, I’ll try to put it in.[/center]
[hr]

So, yeah. I’ll be working on putting a bunch of weapons in the game. But I’ll need a lot of help, because I have no idea how to put it into a mod format. I’ll look at other mods to read off those, but any help technically is appreciated.

Note: I have found the secret to making ammunition.

This pack contains the following:

[ul][li]MP-443 Grach[/li]
[li]AKS-47[/li]
[li]AK-74[/li]
[li]AK-74M[/li]
[li]AKS-74U[/li]
[li]AK-101[/li]
[li]AK-102[/li]
[li]AK-103[/li]
[li]AK-104[/li]
[li]AK-105[/li]
[li]AK-12[/li]
[li]AN-94[/li]
[li]AEK-971[/li]
[li]AKS-74U[/li]
[li]AS Val[/li]
[li]VSS Vintorez[/li]
[li]9A-91[/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li][/ul]

More will be coming! Suggest any guns you want.

Download links:

Not done yet :slight_smile:

mfw no one is interested in AKs
everyone loves more guns
wtf

Guess I’ll scrap my “Moar blades” project…

Edit:

Ahem Anyway, felt like I should post a little update. I got done with most of the AKs and I’m working on the light machine guns and the “specialty” weapons. And if you don’t know what the “Moar blades” project is; it’s a I’ve been slowly working on since I’ve ever started mentioning it. It adds a lot of bladed things.

If you make the moar blades I’ll make diamond versions of them.

Bladed things :wink: (?

This seems fun! If i ever get close to the gun shops though.

/cries

Fuck yes more guns. Always welcome even if there is some overlap.

Any chance of adding some more civ rifles and pistols? Maybe talking to Robik to merge it with catatweaks?

If you’re willing to go to the extremes of obscurity and civilian unavailability, why not pop in the AN-94 Abakan(prototype sucessor to the AK line the Rooskies are experimenting with) or Green Bakelite AK’s?

I’ll start a new topic on that when I get to it. But yeah, I’ll add some civilian weapons.

Was going to add the AN, VSS, and the 9A
mfw

Changed the title to “Russian weapons” because I’m adding a whole lot of other guns from Russia by accident…

Not needed, all mods that works with vanilla Cataclysm should work with my version as well.

PPSH
Plz Its my favorite gun
SKS-45 (if its not in already)

[quote=“thedemondude1, post:10, topic:8079”]PPSH
Plz Its my favorite gun
SKS-45 (if its not in already)[/quote]

PPSh-41 is already in the mainline.

[quote=“thedemondude1, post:10, topic:8079”]PPSH
Plz Its my favorite gun
SKS-45 (if its not in already)[/quote]

Both of them are in.

This’d be a modpack as Russian weapons aren’t 'MURRICAN!!1! and wouldn’t have done well in the pre-cataclysm market.

Exactly!

So what’s the draw here? What makes these AKs interesting or different?

Aren’t AKs pretty popular in america?

Some more ideas:
GP-25 grenade launchers
MP-443 Grach
PP2000
RPK
RPK-74
AN-94

Not in Cataclysm America, which is still rather RED SCARE about the whole thing.

That said, totes make an AS VAL or VSS Vintorez and you’ll have my eternal love.

The mental image.

[quote=“SteelBlueWolf, post:16, topic:8079”]Some more ideas:
GP-25 grenade launchers
MP-443 Grach
PP2000
RPK

RPK-74
AN-94[/quote]

The ones that I crossed out are the ones already in.

[quote=“Datanazush, post:17, topic:8079”]Not in Cataclysm America, which is still rather RED SCARE about the whole thing.

That said, totes make an AS VAL or VSS Vintorez and you’ll have my eternal love.[/quote]

Wheeeeee

what about ZU-23-2? (used as car turret because is to heavy like M134)

…That’s an AA turret. While I’m sure that it’ll shred apart things with relative ease, I’m lazy :slight_smile: