Art of the Cataclysm

Perhaps, some day, I will draw one of my characters eating calimari. I haven’t tried the stuff before, but I intend to some day.

1 Like

Perhaps next time I’ll draw her eating a digital snake.

1 Like

yo can yall stop bickering

Wasn’t aware we were.

Seems more like friendly banter. I thought it was clever.

2 Likes

I love friendly banter. It’s annoying when people misinterpret it, but it’s also inevitable.
Now I kinda want to draw my Starbound character and Hof’s CDDA character arguing over meat preference XD

2 Likes

Oh sorry i didnt realize😅

I’m on it. This if fun.

Millennial Survivor :grin:

11 Likes

Priceless. (^o^)(^o^)(^o^)( ^ω^)

1 Like

Some days I dont know what to think. (watching a zombie repeatedly headbutt a wall)

All you can do is smile…and keep walking.

6 Likes

Hof is your character made to resemble you IRL?

And from that comes the most important qouestion, do you tentacles IRL :wink:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear, i have siblings myself whom i love to death, looks like you had cute little sister :slight_smile: :broken_heart:

1 Like

Angry Maddy cares not for loud noise or ammo conservation.

5 Likes

Crazykiddeaths character Holly and ol Madz having much-needed drinks. #mutantlife

6 Likes

Most relaxing event since the cataclysm, no CBM inspired drug abuse, no mutation induced body horror, no chopping up bodies, no life or death situtations. Just some booze, some good music and good company!

1 Like

She has too little cloth, and those tentacles are too close to her…

Where is this going? (´・ω・`)

2 Likes

She can’t always be wearing her survivor gear, otherwise I couldn’t possibly imagine what you might be implying.
:angel:

2 Likes

Holly after a grabber zed got her by the hair . A difficult battle.

4 Likes

Well. I finally made a “Evil” Character. Its been much more fun…and far easier than i thought. Goodbye moral penalties. Shes a hot mess that i dont expect to live long. Better to burn out than to fade away!!! Meet Scarlet.

(Edit: will probly be grabbing a different 3D model for her soon. Cant have a red headed Evil twin sister to my Octo girl out there now :smiley: :smiley: )

Scarlet%20O'neil

4 Likes