Art of the Cataclysm

Making thumbnails and learning to use gimp. That’s why the outline’s rough, it’s going to be so small it doesn’t really matter. Trade your tentacles in for hooves, kids.

Also, maybe if you’re a scientist, don’t label things with animal silhouettes.

6 Likes

It should be green…i dont know why i feel that it should be green. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is why.

1 Like

Serum is generally yellow-ish, at least when it’s from humans. But I like blue-purple. Mostly because it was a creative commons image that I can safely use for thumbnailing.

1 Like

4 Likes

Scarlet makes a tree friend. @Slax I see Warlo being a tall imposing figure for some reason.

7 Likes

That’s preeeeeeeetty good! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Holly And Maddy look for wild edibles.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Made Bran from Rycons playthrough of Cataclysm.

7 Likes

Liked the character so I PhotoShopped her a little.
I probably jinxed it big time and I just know she is going to die horribly the next time i launch the game. :smiley:

6 Likes

Just found out about this thread, I’ve uploaded a collection of stuff I’ve been posting in the discord the last couple weeks. I also stream sometimes drawing requests on twitch, but I’ll be announcing that on the streaming section of the discord rather than cluttering up a thread like this.

I drew my character Lisa Weldon a couple times, and my friends characters. The monsters were requests. Lisa is a black belt melee centric character wearing my stylized rivtech power armor, her current quest is to assemble enough alpha serum to transcend humanity as the next step of human evolution. She’s currently wielding her artifact sword - the sword of sleeping ichor, which gives her schizophrenia, drinks her blood to recharge and also brainwashes anything around her to fight on her behalf.

5 Likes

The first image of Lisa I did.

5 Likes

My friend oscillanders character, Gene “fiddle” Bender. She has a half dozen mutations and drives a massive 55 ton juggernaut.
Gene%20Fiddle%20Bender

6 Likes

I love bran…:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Let Us know how she does.

Three years and many many scars later. Bangs long faded along with ironed straight hair. Her natural curled mane now returned. Octo/Alpha mutant… Madylnn Lee Kane survives still yet.

5 Likes