Archery

Springs can be disassembled from a few things, found in crates, hardware and home improvement stores (I think) or more reliably from robots. Crafting is also an option

Seats from cars would be the easiest way.

That reminds me, I saw a documentary featuring the cho-ku-no, and I need to adjust it a little.

1. faster reload speed for the magazine, literally you drop in a stack of arrows.
  2. Possibly weaker firing, to keep rate of fire high the pull is very low.
  3. No burst, just really fast single fire.
  4. Accuracy is terrible since you pull and fire in a single motion, but of course recoil is nonexistent.

Alright, thanks. I will look for these. I always think bows are too casual for character builds, and too weak in general. My opinion. My log house isn’t too far of a science lab. I will ask robots to give me their stuff.

It’s been a while since I did the initial balancing for archery, there was probably some issue with converting from GPI to the weight unit in game and I probably erred on the heavier side.[/quote]

It’s okay if they are bit heavier due to the lack of machinery used to create them. Which would technically effect accuracy too. But these seem to be about 3-4x heavier than they should be.

A large amount of arrows would be a volume issue more than a weight issue. Struggling to work around them, and to have them not get in the way.

Also springs, lawnmowers have a some also.