[32x32] MSX DEAD PEOPLE Tileset

I think it only works if you’re using the arrow keys. Using numpad doesn’t rotate your sprite

1 Like

Just image what you are walking like Michael Jackson.
Btw, NPCs will rotate in same side you are facing, so you can also have choreograph dance numbers like Michael Jackson. Cataclysm is best Michael Jackson simulator at this point.

3 Likes

i only use arrow keys. Any idea whats wrong?:expressionless:

Dunno, maybe your arrow keys register as numpad arrows. Weird. Any way, turning is not something what is specific to my tileset. It is function in the game it self. All tilesets have turning.

guess i need to update then.

Absolute imbecile here: which folders of the mod do I need to put in what folders of the game to get the tileset to run?

1 Like

GSX, it should be right there after opening the folder too

Take folder called gfx (short for GRAFEEEEX, i think) and put it in folder with cataclysm. In game i recomend changing tileset from LIVE/DEAD PEOPLE to UNDEAD_PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Cool lab stuff thanks to other russian contributor.

8 Likes

These looks great as always SDG :slight_smile:
SPIRITES

3 Likes

Theese made by another guy Dmitry Deev. I would never make something as good :ok_hand::blush:
He wants to contribute more stuff to the tileset in the future.

3 Likes

Well… Good luck on both of you :smiley:

3 Likes

Okay, you guys, most important update is here

Brace yourself

now you can sometimes find poop in the sewers!

4 Likes

Out of curioisty do tile sets and mods automatically update with the launcher when updating or do they all require manual updating? Been fighting a lot of ASCII monsters latetly and figured I’d ask.

Dunno about mods, but separate tilesets are not supported by Launcher at all. Always update my tileset by hand from my github. I made tiles for all new monsters long time ago.

2 Likes

LOL love the poop…not normally some thing I would say.

LOL at descriptoin

1 Like

There’s more than just a poop :rofl:
More_than_just_a_poopy

1 Like

This is just my preference, but is there anyway to disable debug mutations from appearing? The effects can sometimes be rather jarring since, due to the new NPC behavior, I’ve been setting most of the refugee NPC’s to be invincible due to their suicidal tendencies

So i think i may be stupid but im not getting textures for headless and listener zombies. Is there something im doing wrong in terms of updating the tileset? Its probably something really simple but im not having any luck.

1 Like

Sounds “shitty” to me :wink:
(Seriously though I like this. Thanks for the chuckle)