[32x32] MSX DEAD PEOPLE Tileset

In other news:
Today
Moder Weapons Pack Expanned
and
Artyom Gun Emporium will recieve “LazyAss” patch.
LazyAss patch gives graphics to all guns and wielded variants, but all of them will look generic and same. So all rifles look the same, all pistols look the same, etc.
After this i will slowly begin to add unique graphics to all guns from these mod, but at least they not gonna be looking like “(” any more.

Correction: not to all guns from these mods will be generic, those what had unique graphics before not gonna be changed to generic placeholder graphics.

4 Likes

Deadpeoplefiring
Me gusta.

1 Like

i’m totally agree…

Some times I like to imagine what the Cataclysm would be like if it had animations. Then I realize we’re undeserving of such things.

1 Like

Mi-Go encampment. Used some edited Denzi assets for that.

7 Likes

Say if I we’re not being completely bright with trying to add this tile set and accidentally deleted the folder for this on my android, is there any way to get thar back or am I just stuck with mxotto+

I have added the folder again in my gfx, but it doesn’t show up in the graphics settings of cdda

I’ll probably update to newest version and see if it places the file back

Looks like it worked; got msx++ dead people back

Wonderfully gross just like the mi-gos!

2 Likes

heylo Deadguy, just saw your modified tileset of smaller/neater version of it. I realised after checking that out that sprites with no bubbleheads my style. Looking forward to it

mechas is IN

10 Likes

My favorite, BBM’s; Big Beautiful Mechas

Are mechas part of a mod?

No. This is in the base game.

My google-fu is pretty weak then, I can’t find anything about them.

What are they called?

X-01 ‘Jack’ Lifting Mech", X-02 ‘Grunt’ Combat Mech, X-03 ‘Spectre’ Recon Mech.

I don’t have one yet so I need to get one to see how it works.

They must be very rare. I’ll give the urban dumping lots a shot, now that these are a thing.

Maybe the X-01 could be found there.

Hi, why did you change your icon? Now it looks ugly. I liked your cat. :slight_smile:

cause i was feeling like it :expressionless:

>Now it looks ugly

4 Likes

travelpack needs tiles, great tileset thank you for it

Please use my version of the tileset from the GitHub page i linked in first post on this thread. And use UndeadPeople version if you update the game frequently.
Travelpacks and other new backpacks were added a week ago.

2 Likes