Wow... schools are depressing

Is it possible to die of low morale? Cause if it is, schools are more lethal than labs. I mean, GOOD GRIEF, how many kids are there?! Why are children even IN this game?! I’m seriously considering modding the JSON files to remove their spawn chance b/c they’re too horrible, even OUT of the game. I love this game and want to play it, but the children are really making it painful.

Well that is what the psychopath trait is for. Or you know, driving over them ‘accidentally’, without any moral penalty since it was not your fault that they stumbled right in front of your vehicle of doom.

Smoke crack, you’ll feel better afterwards.

My character doesn’t have the psychopath trait, but for some reason takes no morale penalty for splattering child zombies all over the pavement with his quarterstaff. Is it possible for characters to become ‘immune’ to the guilt after killing enough child zombies?

But anyway, the best way to clear out schools without becoming cripplingly depressed is to do some (stimulatory) drugs beforehand and listen to an MP3 player the entire time you’re fighting.

Yep. After you kill ~100 of them, you’ll no longer feel guilt for the act.

Yep. After you kill ~100 of them, you’ll no longer feel guilt for the act.[/quote]

Cool beans. I knew hunting all those children on the playgrounds would eventually pay off.

(That’s an unfortunate statement out of context)

SOMEONE SIG THIS QUICKLY

SOMEONE SIG THIS QUICKLY[/quote]

Sigg’d

SOMEONE SIG THIS QUICKLY[/quote]

Sigg’d[/quote]

Great, now I’m the resident suspected pedophile. Me and my big mouth.

No not really

:l

I see what you sigg’d there.

If this game has taught me anything, it’s that after massacring the entire population of a school with a katana and various firearms, you should get extremely high and drink a lot.

Also, apparently kids in schools wear wedding dresses!?

I see what you sigg’d there.[/quote]
I think I’m just going to be that guy.

Schools are depressing.

Especially when you are being bullied for your religion, race, or sexual preference.

Schools in America sound horrible. Wtf.

You’ll find that humans across the globe can be petty and mean. It’s not restricted to the United States.

Actually Im pretty convinced that hardocre Bullying is mostly an US thing. I changed schools several times while studying and sure we bothered others, but it was an among friends thing that we only ocassionally did, and never actually chose someone to be our designated victim (mostly because everyone was very close friends which each other, and they gave their friendship rather quickly).

I wonder if I am an exception actually.

[quote=“John Candlebury, post:18, topic:5039”]Actually Im pretty convinced that hardocre Bullying is mostly an US thing. I changed schools several times while studying and sure we bothered others, but it was an among friends thing that we only ocassionally did, mostly and never actually chose someone to be our designated victim (mostly because everyone was very close friends which each other, and they gave their friendship rather quickly).

I wonder if I am an exception actually.[/quote]
Perhaps there’s a cultural aspect, but certainly in my experience (Australia) there is plenty of bullying to be found anywhere. From my understanding, a lot of the time people don’t realise how severe bullying truly is until the victim does something radical.

EDIT: a decent example of extremely severe bullying outside of the US would be a lot of the nasty, vile homophobic stuff going on in Russia. If you decide to do some first-hand research be warned that a lot of what you may find is absolutely horrific.

I thought it was in the other order?