What's happening in YOUR randomly generated apocalypse? Part 2!

A beer a day keeps guilt away!

I even waited a few turns to check if malus wasn’t applied instantly. Nope, still not there.

Barracks to the west, barracks to the east, barracks to the south, and the finale room holds 40(yes, forty) mininukes. WTF were they researching here?!

2 Likes

Decided to explore a lake. Saw, well, this.

Perhaps it was an experiment determining what would happen if a ton of dudes were given mininukes during the end times?

You’re an amazing writer!! Thank you for sharing

just cleared (dug my way) in my first strange temple.

found some stange boots that have -1 encumbence and give me +4 str and dex at the cost of -3 per and irradating me as well as a cube that mutates you and recharges automatically over time. i also either got lucky or it has a increased chance for a positive mutation.

2 Likes

Would you mind me asking what program you use for your character pics like this? They’re amazing!

“Oh noes! There’s an automated turret in that room with glass walls, you’ll never be able to pass by it!”
“Hold my beer.”

4 Likes

Ah the classic maneuver. Second only to surrounding the turret itself in bookcases.

Dunno, but it gets two radiation-burned thumbs up from me.

When you want to change your base buuuuuut you have way too much in your possession.

10 Likes

We’ve all been there.

Don’t know how rare anesthesia is supposed to be but i just found a 3L jar full or the stuff. 3000 charges so I’ll be set for the rest of the game. Now where did i see that autodoc?

Edit: make that two 3L jars.

Well, depending on the bionic you wish to install you need between a hundred or so ml of the stuff up to several hundreds. So no, it won’t last that long.

If you happen to find the dulled senses cbm, you won’t ever need any anesthetics anymore.

1 Like

Maybe i won’t but any potential followers certainly will.

Followers can use it, too. Unless it was changes after 10614.

honestly it’s going pretty good i started as a wolf girl maid trapped in a grocery store on the day it all went south. i got a bit cocky as there was a book store near me so i decided to hit that up and i lucked out as i ended up with the starter technomancer spell book and some of the other basic books but as a downside i got messed up around my arms and one of my legs so i had to retreat to a cabin out on the edge of the towns woods. i’m thinking the games telling me to go for a speed based build as i think there’s about 3 different speeds boosts in magic and i have no issues with that. i just hope this time i don’t do stupid stuff and die as i really would like to reach the point where my character is a walking demigod of melee combat.

Check out Biomancy in combination with Technomancy, you get a spell that’s basically the same as Technomancer’s Bless (+4str, +4dex, +4per and +20speed), a spell that improves stamina regen and some healing spells.

Biomancy also gets some decent offense oriented spells, notably for a melee build they also have the strongest summonable weapons I’ve seen (vicious tentacle and bonespear), though high tier crafted weapons tend to win out in the end.

Also QoL tip, Synaptic Stimulation, Bless and many other buff spells that get added directly to your list of effects rather than create ‘aura items’ tend to stack in duration.

oh my biomancy sounds fun like that. i wasn’t too sure how it worked as i only ever found the spell for healing and just assumed it was more passive